Why become a member? ×

sadowsky mv5 sonic blue mint 3 months old ultra lite case- sell £1100.

trevthebass

[quote name='ian' post='357458' date='Dec 18 2008, 12:02 AM']mr ferret is on the go again :) :huh: way to much time on your hands[/quote]

Yea but you and Trevor play into his hands with your sales attempts... :huh:

Keeps things interesting anyway.

Nice bass by the way, was tempted myself but then I gave myself a slap.

Steve

Hi Steve

I totally agree about how i have tried to sell things in the past .I did not put much effort but since mr ferret pointed this out i do try now.
....................................................................................................
Mr Ferret one question tho .When will you put a stop to this stupidness please..........................................................

[quote name='ian' post='357639' date='Dec 18 2008, 10:37 AM']Hi Steve

I totally agree about how i have tried to sell things in the past .I did not put much effort but since mr ferret pointed this out i do try now.
....................................................................................................
Mr Ferret one question tho .When will you put a stop to this stupidness please..........................................................[/quote]

Fair enough Ian, I was partially joking but some pics of Trev's Sadowsky would have made a big difference to peoples interest and if you think you can't get hold of people it puts you off. I know you are both busy and all that sh@ggin takes it toll though :)

HI Steve
I wish i was busy doing that mate!!!, but steve ill give you a shout mate. I am doing a 75 date theatre tour ill give you a shout when im in your area next year if you want to check the show out and that goes for anyone who may want to come .it a great 17 piece motown show....................................