Why become a member? ×

SOLD Sandberg California II VS4 precision style bass in custom colour in excellent condition
£750

ead

Sandberg California II VS4 Bass Made in Germany

This is a very reluctant sale.  This is the new shape California II in VS configuration, essentially an active/passive Precision bass.  Good as this bass is, I tend to gig with ACGs so it's a little neglected, and not getting the use it surely should.

The pickup is a Nordstrand NP4 item, more details can be found here:  https://nordstrandaudio.com/products/np4.  This is a cracking pickup and absolutely nails the P bass tone.

The bass is finished a custom colour with matching headstock and mother of pearl dot markers.

This high quality German-made Sandberg bass is around 18 months old and is in excellent condition as I hope the pictures show.

I would prefer to arrange some kind of delivery / collection / meet up if at all possible.  I'm pretty flexible and willing to travel a bit if necessary.  Courier would be the last resort and will be at cost to you.

This bass would cost around £1,400 so do grab yourself a bargain!

Features/Specifications:

·        Alder body with Maple neck, 22 frets plus a zero fret

·        Rosewood board with mother of pearl markers

·        Very light at just under 7½ lbs in weight (3.4kg)

·        Fabulous neck with a 38mm nut width and a satin finish, so beautiful to move around on

·        High quality Sandberg chrome hardware with lightweight tuners

·        Custom colour with satin finish on the body with matching headstock

·        Unmarked as far as I can see

·        2-band EQ with active/passive option.  The treble control acts as a tone control in passive mode

·        Comes with the high quality Sandberg gig bag and tools

If you have any questions at all, or require additional pictures of any details please ask away and I give as comprehensive an answer as I am able.

Edited by ead
  • Like 3

• ped locked this topic