Why become a member? ×

Please Remove - withdrawn....
£430

urb

Hey Guys and Gals

I took the plunge on one of these bad boys just before Christmas and while I'm mightily impressed with the mind-blowing possibilities within, I think it's possibly a step too far for my needs.

Essentially the unit is in mint condition, has all original packaging - all cables etc - and has a few virtual pedal boards already installed within - it's a genius and compact package 

Photos below - but it's all in perfect condition and has only had home use.

I'll consider near offers - PM me if you're interested - and I can split postage costs if reasonable (Londoners feel free to collect in person)

Thanks

Will put this on EvilBay soon but happy to consider offers around £350 o.n.o.

BLURB from MOD

The Mod Devices Duo is an all-encompassing pedal that takes multi-effects to the next level. Despite its no-frills aesthetics, this unit is immensely powerful under the hood; practically unparalleled when it comes to versatility.

With 165 factory-loaded amp and effect plugins, stereo ins/outs, MIDI and USB connectivity, configurable I/O gain and more, this highly flexible unit can serve as the centrepiece of your entire setup.

Editor Software

Via its dedicated editor software, you can intuitively create your very own pedalboard chains and sonic setups. By dragging and dropping stompboxes and other units into a virtual signal path, you can easily experiment with your sounds on-the-fly, with the ability to re-arrange their order via just a few clicks.

These digitally-crafted creations can then be saved and stored within the Mod Duo by connecting to its USB port. This means that you can take this portable pedal anywhere, giving you your sound at any location!

You also have the ability to access over 500 additional free and paid plug-ins in the MOD Devices plug-in shop, giving you a plethora of additional sounds and possibilities. 

Modern Features

Apart from its mightily intuitive software interface, the unit itself has a number of thoughtful appointments to enhance its already ergonomic design. One such feature is the headphone output, which lets you silently practice at home or in hotel rooms if you're always on the road.

Although the effects and amp simulations from the Mod Duo are digitally-created, with the unit itself also digitally-controlled, the pedal has traditional multi-level analogue pre-amplification. This gives you a genuine tonality and feel, letting the internal emulations sing like their real-life counterparts.

Routing Possibilities

Boasting stereo inputs and outputs, you can take full advantage of the high-quality ambient effects (delay, reverb, modulation), letting you attain a full and engulfing sound. However, with its dedicated software, you can also setup different effect chains for each of the audio inputs, giving you completely different sounds out of left/right channels.

The Mod Duo is also MIDI-enabled, letting you change patches on the stompbox with an external MIDI controller, such as a pedal switcher. If you want to unlock the full potential of the MOD Duo in a live performance scenario, its MIDI connectivity enhances its overall flexibility.

A built-in Cirrus Logic Low Noise AD / DA converter ensures high-fidelity audio quality, getting the best out of the Mod Duo's virtual sounds. Also featuring true bypass, with the unit disengaged you won't hear any audible loss in your signal.

What's also worthy of note is the Mod Duo's flexibility when it comes to integrating the unit into your setup, working well with other devices. I can be used at any stage of your chain, straight into the front end of an amp and in conjunction with other pedals, or it can be placed in the effects loop of your amp for seamless operation of time-based and modulation sounds.

Specifications

Audio

• Completely independent audio I/O
  • Configurable I/O gain: use it with any instrument
  • Outputs usable in balanced and unbalanced mode: connect to any device
  • Headphone out with dedicated volume control and direct monitoring option
  • High-fidelity audio path
  • Relay-based True-Bypass

Digital

• Full MIDI support - both legacy DIN and USB
  • USB-host port for connecting peripherals and Bluetooth
  • Expanded connectivity using a USB hub
  • USB-device port for computer connection
  • Control Chain port for MOD peripherals

What's in the Box

• Compact footprint device: 180 x 74.7 x 160 (W x H x D, millimeters) / 1.2 kg
  • Power supply that works in every country (100V ~ 240V @ 50 ~ 60 Hz)
  • USB connection cable
  • Quick Start Guide

IMG_3995.jpg

IMG_3996.jpg

IMG_3999.jpg

IMG_4002.jpg

Edited by urb
To add pics