Why become a member? ×

Fretless Bass Starter Kit?

Jacobuzz

Hi All,

I have tried to get on with my fretless that I bought at the London Guitar Show earlier this year and I have given up! So I have some items to sell with it as a 'fretless bass startup kit!".

So for sale............

Dimavery Fretless - Rosewood Neck (not sure about the body) Jazz (ish) 4 string bass - Price at Purchase was £130
EHX Russian Bass Balls pedal (great pedal but I use something different now)
Behringer OD100 Over Drive pedal (less than a year old and hardly used)
Behringer V BD121 DI and EQ Pedal (less than a year old and hardly used)

For the lot I would like to get £150

If you are interested in trying out fretless with little risk (which is why I bought the cheap bass in the first place) then PM me and I will send over some photos.
Alteratively I live in Cambridge so if you are near and want to try it out then that would be great.

Cheers

John

[quote name='joegarcia' post='35986' date='Jul 23 2007, 04:17 PM']Thats a Stingray copy rather that a Jazz. Looks decent enough for the money though.[/quote]

Hi There - Sorry , Yep, I totally agree it is a Stingray copy ( I really don't know why I typed 'Jazz') as I uploaded the pics I thought ' what a numpty!'

Thanks for bringing it to my attention and yes I do believe that it is a good piece of kit for the money. I just don't get on with fretless very well and one day will invest in one with fret lines to make it easier. I just need the money now as I have just bought the Mark Bass 15" mini combo so am skint!!!!!

cheers

John

[quote name='overwater#1' post='36185' date='Jul 23 2007, 11:11 PM']No PM recieved as of yet..?[/quote]

Sorry Matt I meant that I had emailed you - let me know if you got the pictures , if not I will try again.

Cheers

J

• 2 months later...