Why become a member? ×

Sire P7 Version 2**NOW SOLD**
£350

jezzaboy

Due to an expensive recent purchase I`m putting my Sire P7 up for sale only, no trade thanks.

This is Version 2 with the new pickups, ebony board, matt finish on the back of the neck, gloss finish on the front of the headstock. The tuners have been changed to a brand new set of Schallers and the bridge barrels have been swapped for Wilkinson brass ones as I don`t like the look of the original ones which will be included. There is also a fresh set of D`addario strings fitted. 

It is fitted with the 18 volt pre amp which is a great bit of kit as the threads on here will confirm. The specs are below.

It weighs 8.5 to 9 lb, it`s as near as I can tell from the Mrs scales. It`s a £460 bass new, this is as new with £60 worth of tuners and new strings thrown in.

I would much prefer collection from Paisley just outside Glasgow, don`t mind driving a bit to meet up or I have a hard case which I can stick it in but you can arrange your own courier and I will make sure that someone is here to hand over. If you are wanting to do this, payment would have to be by bank transfer, UK only. 

Body

Material: North American Alder

• Shape: Sire Precision Bass Type

Neck

• Material: 1 Piece Hardmaple
  • Shape: C-Shape
  • Scale: 34”
  • Neck Joint: 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate

Fingerboard

• Material: Ebony
  • Radius: 9.5”
  • Frets: Medium, 20 Frets
  • String Nut: Natural Bone 38mm width
  • Binding: 1 ply Ivory
  • Inlay: White Pearloid Block

Electronics

• Pickups: Marcus Super Precision Advanced (Neck) + Jazz Advanced (Bridge)
  • Preamp: Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
  • Controls: Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive)
  • Knob: Modern Black Plastic

Hardware

• Bridge: Heavy Mass Standard
  • Tuning Gear: Sire Premium Open-Gear
  • Hardware Finish: Chrome
  •  

Edited by jezzaboy
  • Like 4