Low End Bee

Eastwood Stormbird Now £220 **SOLD**
£300

You don't see many of these. Pics can't pick up how nice the metallic turquoise finish is. Has the odd bit of gig wear but no issues. Sound great. Comes with the Eastwood hard case.

I'm back and forth between Brentford, West London and Holbeach, Lincs every week.

Not looking for trades. Too much gear.

I used it to record this. 

Let's go £250. I feel the need to go as minimalist as my basslines.

IMG_0376.jpeg

IMG_0377.jpeg

IMG_0378.jpeg

IMG_0380.jpeg

IMG_0313.jpeg

IMG_0311.jpeg

Edited by Low End Bee
Price drop
  • Like 4

As I've just had a massive lottery win of £30 I might be inclined to trade now. Something short scale or a fretless of similar value if that floats anyones boat?

Lots of nice basses on here. So how about a drop to £220 including the case? It's a bargain for one of these rare beasts. Looks good onstage.

_MG_0569sw.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By basskit_case
      I am selling my Eastwood Pocket bass, its in new condition, ill health and favourite basses means that this was rarely out if its case.
      I went through a phase of thinking that I needed to buy a bass for all eventualities, this was to be more noodling sofa bass, in reality I play only in the Magic Kingdom/Man Cave/Spare Room, the Nate Mendel is my goto.
      This bass comes with the Eastwood hardcase that you dont get when buying the bass from Eastwood, its an added extra.
      Price would be £500 collected, courier could be arranged if needed.
      The thought to list this bass is a work based flash of genius, I will take some pictures tonight, but its essentially as new condition.

FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
      Body: Mahogany Colours: Black, Sunburst Pickups: Humbucker Neck, Piezo Bridge Controls: 1 Volume 1 Pickup Blend Bridge: Compensated Wood Bridge with Piezo pickup Neck: Bolt-on Maple Finger Board: Pao Ferro Scale Length: 26.5" scale Width at the Nut: 1 1/2" Hardware: Gotoh style Style Nickel/Chrome Strings: #45-#105 Short Scale

• By Slug Ice
      I have TWO Gould Stormbirds for sale. Non-reverse Thunderbird on a budget.
      £100 each including delivery. Based in Leeds.

I think this is both pickups on full (not my video):
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptaEQ5BPWQ0 
    • By basskit_case
      Hello,

Just a quick question to ask if anybody has used the Eastwood custom shop?

https://eastwoodcustoms.com/

I like the look of the EB1 and the Airline Pocket Bass, be good to hear of any other 'Chatters experiences.