** SOLD ** Price drop  - £210 - Shiny…Squier VM Jazz Bass 77 for sale

Immaculate shiny condition and includes shiny mirror scratch plate and the original black one, plus a gig bag! - £210

Plus it’s very shiny….

This really is in as new condition, and the photos don’t do justice to how gorgeous this bass is with lacquered finish, white pearloid block neck inlays and choice of black or custom made mirrored scratch plate (both included) depending on how flamboyant you’re feeling.

image.png.0a79aa12f48ccfcbfc38b9622690d000.png

It’s also exceptionally light, easily the lightest bass I’ve ever tried anyway.

Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '77 features a sleek offset body, crisp dual Fender®-designed pickups and a super-fast "C"-shaped maple neck. Comfortable and sonically versatile, this bass offers super '77 sound and feel for today's bassists, along with superior Squier performance and value. (Fender website).

I bought this around 5 years ago from a fellow bass chatter. Originally intended as a back up to my American standard Jazz bass, this has seen hardly any use apart from a once over every 6 months to make sure it’s still in tune. Never gigged and has always been stored in the gig bag in my bedroom (hence the great condition).

image.png.609e827a4c1d2002c1e3baff99ccc02d.png

image.png.188f4fa5826ca84ef36a22b0647ae5a9.png

image.png.c437aa91f2ad6e95043261fe3dc48fd7.pngimage.png.07406d4d8b54c676c869a1bbc7f4d3cf.png

image.png.be4b9010b158bd1704d85906e01f4ccf.png

I’m based in Shtrewsbury by the way. The reason for sale is I’ve got my eye on something expensive and so have to let some things go to fund it.

Collection is great, but can courier at buyers expense.

Look out for other for sale posts today or tomorrow, as I'm also selling a Genz Benz Streamliner 900, Barefaced Big Baby 2 (gen 3), Stagg EUB with lots of goodies, and a Phil Jones Bass double four.

Thanks for viewing.

image.png

image.png

Edited by DiceSociety
Item sold

Hi,

Is this still for sale?

If it is, what does it weigh?

Regards,

Doug

3 hours ago, irvined said:

Hi,

Is this still for sale?

If it is, what does it weigh?

Regards,

Doug

Hi Doug, 

Yes, it is still for sale.

It's pretty light, and comes in at a fraction under 3 kg or around 6.5 lbs. It's certainly the lightest bass I've ever owned anyway. 

Thanks

Rich

These basses have a really good reputation, and deservedly so.

This one looks lovely, and is in mint condition. It comes with a bound neck, pearloid fret inlays, original black pickguard, custom made mirrored pick guard, and a gig bag.

Grab a bargain!

...and bump. 

VM Jazz bass in mint condition with a bound neck, pearloid fret inlays, original black pickguard, custom made mirrored pick guard, and a gig bag.

These are great basses, Squier VM '77 Jazz, bound neck, pearloid block fret inlays, with original black scratchplate, and custom made mirrored scratchplate, and gig bag. Some interest, but still available.

These are great basses, Squier VM '77 Jazz, bound neck, pearloid block fret inlays, with original black scratchplate, and custom made mirrored scratchplate, and gig bag. Some interest, but still available.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By big rob
      Amazing bass that really does feel like a vintage bass.
      The flea bass comes with stacked pots which in my opinion are much better than the VVT controls fitted to most fender jazz basses.
      Comes with  fender gig bag.
      Social distancing collection possible, postage as buyers cost.
      Specification:
      Body
      Model Name: Flea Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Roadworn Shell Pink Model Code: 0141020356 Series: Artist Body Material: Alder Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer Colour:Shell Pink Neck and Fingerboard
      Neck Material: Maple Neck Profile: "C" Shape Neck Finish:Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer Fingerboard Material: Rosewood Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm) No. of Frets: 20 Fret Size: Vintage Style Inlays: Aged White Dots Scale Length: 34" (864 mm) Hardware and Electronics
      Nut Material: Synthetic Bone Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm) Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage ’64 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage ’64 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Switching: None Controls: Stacked Concentric Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup) Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome/Black Concentric Hardware Colour: Nickel/Chrome

• By iMilanek
      I´m selling my Fender Custom Shop Jaco Pastorius Tribute Jazz Bass Relic fretless, year of manufacture 2015.
      Case, "case candy", certificate ... everything available and complete. I´ll take some pics of that stuff later (it´s stored behind the cupboard in the sleeping room).
      This bass is awesome and a stunning work of art, e.g. please have a look at the pic with the detail of the fingerboard. The sound of the bass is best described as beautiful singing and the neck is a joy to play. 
      Condition: NM - it´s almost new. 
      Weight: 3.8 kg
      Shipping: yes, but at buyers cost.
      Price is £2.500 or €2.800,- (and it´s fixed). I prefer bank transfer (SEPA).
      I don´t need to sell this bass and the Jaco is amazing ... it´s just - I like to play my Pedulla Buzz rather and don´t need two fretless basses. 
      This time - no swaps - ... except you offer me a Fodera, Alembic, Wal or Ken Smith 4-string bass guitar (with cash presumably your way). 
      Location is Liberec, Czech Republic.
      Any questions? PM me.

• By will4bass
      Great Fender Jazzbass 1973 with OHSC. Apart from the bridge pickup being replaced with a period correct ‘75 grey bottom at some timw it is 100% original. Very comfortable player,  less than 9 lbs/4 kgs on my kitchenscale, good balance,
      slim neck and low action. Nice growly fat Jazzbass sound. These early 70's Fenders have something different going on. And oh yes, the bass has
      some love signs but all works fine, including the trussrod.

• By paulmcnamara
      Fender Marine Layer Reverb,  Reduced to £79, that's £20 off a new one!
      Bought from Andertons 4 weeks ago. Absolutely brand new, used twice in lockdown, now surplus as I have acquired a Plethora X5.
      A brilliant pedal particularly for fretless playing with its variation and control. Has a very clever instant battery change door that flips down!
      Blurb:
      3 Reverb types - hall, room, special Each reverb type has 2 variations for maximum versatility Control over reverb time, damping, pre-delay and level Effect tails continue when pedal is bypassed for a smooth performance Lets you achieve all manner of reverbs, from slap-back, subtle room ambience, through to huge atmospheric halls and 'shimmer'. So, save on a new one. Insured post £7. (Also advertised on the bay)