** SOLD ** Price drop  - £210 - Shiny…Squier VM Jazz Bass 77 for sale

Immaculate shiny condition and includes shiny mirror scratch plate and the original black one, plus a gig bag! - £210

Plus it’s very shiny….

This really is in as new condition, and the photos don’t do justice to how gorgeous this bass is with lacquered finish, white pearloid block neck inlays and choice of black or custom made mirrored scratch plate (both included) depending on how flamboyant you’re feeling.

image.png.0a79aa12f48ccfcbfc38b9622690d000.png

It’s also exceptionally light, easily the lightest bass I’ve ever tried anyway.

Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '77 features a sleek offset body, crisp dual Fender®-designed pickups and a super-fast "C"-shaped maple neck. Comfortable and sonically versatile, this bass offers super '77 sound and feel for today's bassists, along with superior Squier performance and value. (Fender website).

I bought this around 5 years ago from a fellow bass chatter. Originally intended as a back up to my American standard Jazz bass, this has seen hardly any use apart from a once over every 6 months to make sure it’s still in tune. Never gigged and has always been stored in the gig bag in my bedroom (hence the great condition).

image.png.609e827a4c1d2002c1e3baff99ccc02d.png

image.png.188f4fa5826ca84ef36a22b0647ae5a9.png

image.png.c437aa91f2ad6e95043261fe3dc48fd7.pngimage.png.07406d4d8b54c676c869a1bbc7f4d3cf.png

image.png.be4b9010b158bd1704d85906e01f4ccf.png

I’m based in Shtrewsbury by the way. The reason for sale is I’ve got my eye on something expensive and so have to let some things go to fund it.

Collection is great, but can courier at buyers expense.

Look out for other for sale posts today or tomorrow, as I'm also selling a Genz Benz Streamliner 900, Barefaced Big Baby 2 (gen 3), Stagg EUB with lots of goodies, and a Phil Jones Bass double four.

Thanks for viewing.

image.png

image.png

Edited by DiceSociety
Item sold

Hi,

Is this still for sale?

If it is, what does it weigh?

Regards,

Doug

3 hours ago, irvined said:

Hi,

Is this still for sale?

If it is, what does it weigh?

Regards,

Doug

Hi Doug, 

Yes, it is still for sale.

It's pretty light, and comes in at a fraction under 3 kg or around 6.5 lbs. It's certainly the lightest bass I've ever owned anyway. 

Thanks

Rich

These basses have a really good reputation, and deservedly so.

This one looks lovely, and is in mint condition. It comes with a bound neck, pearloid fret inlays, original black pickguard, custom made mirrored pick guard, and a gig bag.

Grab a bargain!

...and bump. 

VM Jazz bass in mint condition with a bound neck, pearloid fret inlays, original black pickguard, custom made mirrored pick guard, and a gig bag.

These are great basses, Squier VM '77 Jazz, bound neck, pearloid block fret inlays, with original black scratchplate, and custom made mirrored scratchplate, and gig bag. Some interest, but still available.

These are great basses, Squier VM '77 Jazz, bound neck, pearloid block fret inlays, with original black scratchplate, and custom made mirrored scratchplate, and gig bag. Some interest, but still available.