Left leaderboard
jacko

Line6 G55 Relay wireless system with Rackmount kit £150
£200

Selling my Line6 G55 relay including the optional Rackmount kit. Boxed and in more or less excellent condition *   selling as I've not seen a need for it for a couple of years.

Asking £150 collected from Wilsontown, Lanarkshire  or couriered for an additional £20 fully insured UPS .

line6 bumph...

UP TO 12 SIMULTANEOUS CHANNELS • DCL™ (DIGITAL CHANNEL LOCK) TECHNOLOGY PROTECTS YOUR SIGNAL • 300-FOOT TRANSMISSION RANGE • LICENSE-FREE OPERATION WORLDWIDE • CABLE TONE SIMULATES THE HIGH-FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF CHARACTERISTICS OF A STANDARD 25-FOOT CABLE • XLR AND 1/4” OUTPUTS • POWERED HALF-WAVELENGTH ANTENNAS • PATENTED, 4TH-GENERATION DIGITAL WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY • ALL-METAL, HALF-RACK RECEIVER DESIGNED FOR RACK-MOUNT* OR AMP-TOP USE, PLUS DURABLE METAL BODYPACK • FULL-RANGE 24-BIT DIGITAL CONVERSION, 10HZ–20KHZ (-2.5DB) FREQUENCY RESPONSE • WIDE 117DB DYNAMIC RANGE (A WEIGHTED), SUPERIOR TRANSIENT RESPONSE • OPERATES IN 2.4GHZ BAND, FREE FROM INTERFERENCE FROM TV BROADCASTING, WHITE SPACE DEVICES AND CELL PHONE TOWERS

The receiver is in perfect condition having spent it's life in a rack case.

* The transmitter is not the original that came with the kit - that one was nicked along with a grands worth of other stuff.    comes with a good quality replacement 12 inch guitar lead as the original was also stolen.  

The last pic is an attempt to show the thing working. plucking a note gets all the lights lit but the phone camera is so slow it's back down to 2 lights by the time it's taken the photo. 

line6 4.jpg

line6 3.jpg

line6 2.jpg

line6 1.jpg

Edited by jacko
price drop

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Graemeross
      Selling my complete bass pedal collection. These pedals are all in perfect working order and cosmetically excellent - see photos. All have boxes unless otherwise stated. 
      Most of these were on my pedalboard at some time, I have left the velcro on the bottom. 
      Will post at buyers cost or collect from Woking. Will combine postage. 

Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus (no box) - £50 
      Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive - £50
      Boss DS-1 Distortion - £30
      Boss LMB-3 Limiter Enhancer - £45
      Digitech Bass Synth Wah - £80
      Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer - £90
      MXR Bass Envelope Filter (no box) - £90
      MXR Bass Compressor (no box) - £110
      Line6 MM4 - £110

Boss PH-1r (Japan 1980s) - £120 SOLD
      Boss GE-7 Equaliser (Japan 1980s) - £60 SOLD
      Boss LS-2 Line Selector - £55 SOLD
      MXR Phase 90 - £50. SOLD
      Boss LS-2 Line Selector (no box) - £45 SOLD
      Boss BB-1x Bass Driver - £115 SOLD
      Boss GEB-7 Bass Equaliser - £55 SOLD
      EXH Deluxe Bass Big Muff pi - £80 SOLD
      Line6 DL4 - £120 SOLD
      EHX Holy Grail Plus - £90 SOLD
      MXR Bass Octave Deluxe - £85 SOLD
      MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe - £90 SOLD

Open to offers and will consider trades.

• By steviebk
      As new, boxed Line 6 G10 wireless system, minimal use, brilliant unit, only selling as I was given the G10s two weeks ago for my birthday, will post at buyers expense.

• By AndyW
      For Sale: Line 6 HX FX multi-fx unit
      Think you all know what this is capable of and for those who don’t..... this is effects only, not amp modelling so, check the Line 6 website for full details 😉
      I’m the original owner since new and was only purchased for a possible run of shows that never happened. Therefore, it has never left the house and only used a couple of times, immaculate condition, never on a pedalboard etc. and still has the plastic covers on the screens.
      Packaging also all in immaculate condition  with power supply, usb cable and all paperwork still looking shiny and new.
      Selling for: £320
      ***SOLD***

• By winterfire666
      Old Yamaha r1000 reverb , a little tatty but working £15
      Alesis m-eq 230, decent condition £25, includes psu.
      Collection only ideally, grab a bargain
      Based in darwen Lancashire.

Now sold many thanks