Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** FOR SALE: Laney B410 4x10 bass cab **SOLD**
£40

Obelisken

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have here, for your perusal, one Laney B410 4x10 bass cab - 240w, 8 ohms. I thought I'd put it up on here first, before sticking it up on any popular auctioning sites...

I bought it used, around 2003-ish (I don't recall the exact year, but it was around that time) and it has served me well for many years. I've gigged with it many times over the years and it has been nothing but reliable. A couple of years ago I treated myself to a Trace 1015H, which left no room in the rig for the Laney. It's been kept in the spare room since then, but the time has come to find it a new home and let it go to someone out there who can get some use and enjoyment out of it.

As you can see from the pics it's a little beaten up, and there are several scratches to the tolex covering on the front corners and the back. I've tried to capture these in the pics. Of course these are purely aesthetic, and the speakers are solid. I tested it with my Trace head about a week ago to verify that it's still operational and fart-free, and I can confirm that all 4 cones are working fine. The jack sockets are sound (no wobbles) and the side carry-handles are solid as well. It's fairly heavy (still lighter that the 1015H though...) so the buyer will have to collect, but I can help carry and lift if required. I'm open to reasonable offers. I'm based in Berkshire, near Wokingham - near the M4 and M3.

Thanks for looking, and I'm happy to answer any questions. It's a sturdy little cab and I hope someone else can get as much use of it as I have.

Cheers!

IMG_0082.JPG

IMG_0084.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG

IMG_0089.JPG

IMG_0090.JPG

Edited by Obelisken
Edited nearest motorways

• Obelisken changed the title to **SOLD** FOR SALE: Laney B410 4x10 bass cab **SOLD**
  • Dad3353 locked this topic