Why become a member? ×

Stagg EUB with hard case and stand
£400

flytim

Selling my Stagg HDB-200 EUB as I've upgraded to the real thing. It's in very good condition and has a mod done by a previous owner that means you can power it off a Boss 9v power supply instead of the battery. I've never used this feature as I don't have Boss PSU but it works perfectly well with battery. The case is a little tatty but still functional. The stand was bought new by me and is in very good condition.

Local pickup is preferred but I can wrap the whole lot in some cardboard and Parcelforce it if necessary. The price from Parcelforce for UK delivery is about £20 when I just checked.

IMG_20180806_085423.jpg

IMG_20180929_085904.jpg

IMG_20180806_085254.jpg

IMG_20180806_085125.jpg

Edited by flytim

On 29/09/2018 at 09:22, flytim said:

Local pickup is preferred

Local to me or to you??? :facepalm::facepalm: Sorry, but posting your location is a heavily "discussed" subject here...🙄🙄

On 29/09/2018 at 09:22, flytim said:

The price from Parcelforce for UK delivery is about £40

Sounds stupid I know, but it's probably less if you use a broker like Interparcel.com

GLWTS

1 hour ago, TheGreek said:

Local to me or to you??? :facepalm::facepalm: Sorry, but posting your location is a heavily "discussed" subject here...🙄🙄

Sounds stupid I know, but it's probably less if you use a broker like Interparcel.com

GLWTS

My apologies, I'm in Ivybridge, Devon. 

I just looked at Parcelforce to get a vague idea of the cost.  Other options are, of course, available.