Why become a member? ×

Anyone try the SVT112?

LennyP

Very little to be seen online regarding reviews. Anyone buy or try these? Interested in opinions. Looking towards a ceramic 12 as I can't seen to get the sound I want from neo speakers for my P Bass. 

Just looking for opinions but not trying to debate neo v ceramic.  Thanks! 

Which head are you using? I ask because the dimensions of that cab are to suit the Ampeg full width heads including the SVT and V4 etc. Which cabs have you tried out that didn't work for you?

Could be that a single 12 or 15 might not give you that full precision thump (if that's what's lacking?) on its own and a second cab (or a 212 or 410) would get you there.

Edited by Sparky Mark

My favourite setup in the past for P bass was two Ampeg SVT210HE classic cabs with either an Ashdown MAG400 or different Trace Elliots. 

Still have the heads but looking to see if anyone has tried the SVT112s.  Any experience with them? 

Have used a lot of neo cabs Markbass, GK, Genz etc but none gave me what I was looking for. 

never tried , but I can tell that Ampeg SVT412HE is probably the best cab ever used with an SVT-VR and Orange AD200B.

I love the responce of Ampeg 12" Woofer :  avery good compromise between deepness of 15 and responce of 10.