Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger MB150S-112 III
£325

bobmartin

Gallien Krueger MB150S-112 III

For sale due to lack of use. In an unmarked condition, apart from a little patch of paint loss on the front right top corner as seen in the photo, having had minimal use, and including a gig bag.

Owned from new and used for a background dinner music gig, now finished..

The Thomman.de listing puts this amp at the second most bought combo.. https://www.thomann.de/gb/cat_rank.html?ar=142875

The high impedance input which makes it compatible with Double Bass piezo electric pickups, also because the speaker is infinite baffle the D/B doesn't feed back so readily in the lower frequencies.

GK says..

“A longtime favorite of the biggest session artists in the industry, GK’s MicroBass remains the standard for high quality compact bass amplification in and out of the studio. With its sturdy welded aluminum chassis, the MicroBass Series III is equally at home on the road or in the studio. Used alone or with the 112 MBX extension cabinet, this little powerhouse delivers a surprisingly large and articulate sound.”

South Devon. Buyer collects or meet along the M5.

Gallien Krueger MB150S-112 III.jpg

Edited by bobmartin
Additional info.

May I be permitted to crash this thread? I have a GK bracket that mounts the MB 150S on a mic stand. Hard to find these days. I’d be happy to send it out, priority to this buyer, just for the cost of the postage. Would like to see it go to a good home rather than the skip. It’s all complete with fittings. Thanks Bob.

• Like 1

• ped locked this topic