Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn USA EB MM Stingray
£2200

Raslee

I've held out as long as possible on selling these but another recent purchase means Mrs Raslee is hot on my case having now bought two more basses recently but not sold any on as i had promised.

So, superb 2015 Fender Jazz (Right side bass) - has the 60's pick ups  as standard and all the other goodness that the post 2012 Jazzes are known for, excellent condition, complete with D-tuner too, nice Fender case - perfect Jazz!. £850 TRADED

Fender Precision, (Left side bass) - this has been my main gigging bass until a recent purchase of a Lakland P,  2008 and with a upgraded Lollar pick up (awesome vintage sounding pick up IMO), Fender case, great condition. Has D-tuner also £800 SOLD

Withdrawn-  Stingray (The one in the middle) - I think around 2002 ish from memory - not 100% sure i want to part with this one as it's my favourite Stingray I've owned to date having owned several in the past. Great typical Stingray, plenty of gigging marks so far from a show piece this one, plays great and a beautiful colour too, case, has D-tuner also - Now withdrawn, can’t bring myself to sell it...at the moment 

Possible trade for  - basses 4/5's only, Fender 800 Stage combo  - may consider cheaper basses plus cash my way too.

Happy to courier at your cost and risk to the buyer, or collect from Plymouth. Will supply more pics upon request. If they don't sell...oh well i get to keep them longer 😁

IMG_3728.thumb.jpg.dbba2dbc3ca760c736358393977bc527.jpg

Edited by Raslee
  • Like 1

Would consider trades particularly for a Warwick 5, poss 4, Steinberger Synapse 5, Hohner/Steinberger cricket bat plus cash my way, Ibanez Musician, G&L Killoton, poss Fender Dimension ...I like quirky basses too - may be able to add some small cash too