Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Palatino VE-500 Electric Upright Bass
£395

Selling my Palatino EUB as I’ve decided I’ll never be a double bassist. No shipping - collection or meet-up only. Comes with a spare set of brand new D’Addario Helicore strings, worth at least £120.

“The Palatino VE-500 Electric Upright Bass is the answer to many a bass player's prayers. With sweet sound; great looks; and light, portable design, the VE-500 bass has a chambered body of select spruce, The slim, maple neck and curved ebony fingerboard emulate an acoustic upright bass. The Palatino VE-500 bass's adjustable maple bridge rests on the piezo transducer pickup, giving the VE-500 electric upright its large, booming tone.Geared tuners with metal buttons offer easy, accurate tuning. The Palatino VE-500 bass's black-finished metal tailpiece is sturdy and practical. The lightweight endpin offers an infinite range of adjustment with a positive locking mechanism.The Palatino VE-500 is an extremely versatile electric bass with active tone and volume controls and a headphone jack with preamp. Palatino includes a rugged combination leather/plastic carrying bag with backpack straps.

True, deep upright bass tones, a chambered body with no amplified feedback at high volumes, and portability make the VE-500 the ideal for the gigging bass player.”

Solid spruce top

Maple back and sides

Chambered body

Maple neck with ebony fingerboard

Scale approx.: 103 cm

Height-adjustable maple bridge

Single tuners

Active piezo pickup system

DSCF6076.jpg

DSCF6080.jpg

DSCF6084.jpg

DSCF6075.jpg