Why become a member? ×

Trade feeler: 2 Tecamp L212s for a setup with 10”
£1000

HazBeen

So I have had my Tecamp L212s for quite a few years (2012 I think) and they have worked flawlessly.

L212, 8 ohm, 600w RMS handling per cab, 34Hz-19kHz so can deal with pretty much any tuning/number of string and at 23kg a piece they are stupidly light (but they are BIG). Both have the original Tecamp cover, although the zipper on one has died.

Cosmetically obviously the cabs have marks, they have been used, but nothing huge (just quite a few smaller scrapes and tears as you would expect from a cab that gets gigged).

Anyway, these cabs may well stay with me until I retire but since they are still in decent nick I just want to see if there is anyone out there that is interested in a trade against a 610. I always regretted selling my 610, so maybe we can strike a deal.. also interested in other 10” driver variations.

Think Mesa, Berg etc.

I won’t keep this thread open for too long, just a feeler and if there are no bites I would not mind at all. Would also sell as a pair for 1000 o.n.o. plus we need to work out logistics (probably plan to deliver in NE England or North of France.

04A37637-18F9-4D50-B864-2F08B285A91A.jpeg

Edited by HazBeen

• 2 months later...