Spoonman

Orange AD200b & OBC 115 (SOLD)
£1100

For sale is this great all valve Orange head and cab. I'm happy to separate the two if needed: 

£800 £750 for the head 
£300 £250 for the cab 

It's definitely been gigged, but still all in good working order. I've owned it for about a year and have always gigged it at relatively low volume - so the valves are still in good shape having never been pushed too hard. 

There are a few cosmetic dings and rips in the tolex as you can see from the photos. The head comes with an official Orange cover. 

Trial and collection welcomed from my house in Broadstone, Dorset. I can drive to meet a buyer at a reasonable distance as well. 

Any questions please PM me. Cheers! 

IMG_20180407_164258.thumb.jpg.2251ca7b954faca9cc4141db8bd4bc29.jpg

IMG_20180407_164400.thumb.jpg.e9450da53d0c5500708d2e8c69546706.jpg

IMG_20180407_164148.thumb.jpg.6137e261f8e9bf6cf926369ef8ef6c2d.jpg

IMG_20180407_164343.thumb.jpg.24be5c1a524b7344aab7e331ec83c076.jpg

IMG_20180407_164326.thumb.jpg.f280642582b1caf3f41c3a9e1f916451.jpg

Edited by Spoonman

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Clarky
      Beautiful and relatively rare short scale bass, around 10 years old. Just doesn't sit right with me ergonomically due to hollow body. Made in Japan, top quality and only a few minor blemishes in the finish (definitely 9/10). Wearing La Bella flats and with original hard case.
      Collection from London (Hammersmith area) preferred but will post UK for extra £25.
      Sale only, no trades. Trying to pay off my recently-acquired '71 Mustang!
      Here is previous owner's FS thread with specs etc.

• By itsmedunc
      May px trade. Decided to go back  to a stack and keep well away from being the PA guy. Will trade - Orange, Ampeg cabs and heads. Try me with anything though. You never know.
      As above. In tip top condition. Around 2 years old and only used lightly around 12 times. I'm sure it needs no introductions on here. I believe they are now discontinued. So, will become a rare commodity. I won't shift on the price.
      Great as FRFR's and also PA cabs, monitors etc. Truly versatile cabs.
      Willing to post (as I have the original packaging) at buyers cost and risk or meet up within reason. I'd rather it was picked up from my home though so the buyer is 100% satisfied with it. Cash, bank transfer but no PayPal please.

• By Jonse
      Lovely all valve Orange up for sale. 
      I've owned and used this for a few months at band rehearsal but I'm moving it on since picking up a Traynor Yba-300 which I prefer. I sold another one of these last year. Yes, I had two.
      Cosmetically the amp is in good condition, there's a couple of small nicks in the tolex which I've tried to picture but as you know that's quite difficult.
      Valves sound very good and deliver ample power, I'm not certain how old the valves are but there's still plenty of life in them - no pops or odd noises. Pots are smooth without crackle. 
      There's a two smart covers included: one Orange and one Roqsolid. The Roqsolid fits over the Orange one quite tidily. 
      Somewhat sad about moving this on as I really do like the sound however I can't justify owning two valve behemoths. I'll definitely miss the excellent valve saturation you get at higher volume, which the Orange delivers in spades. 
      Will not ship, simply too heavy and fragile at 26kg. You can come round and try this through my cabs if you like. I am in Leicester. 
      I would drive reasonable distances to meet but my car is in the shop (partially why I am selling) til next week sometime. I may be able to get a lift depending on the circumstances.
      Offers considered, no trades though thanks, too much gear already. 
      Thanks for looking,
      Chris. 

• By Friskydingo
      I bought the orange kongpressor and after a little play last night it's a good pedal. Lots of options to dial in. 
      There's an led which is blue when activated but sometimes turns a pink/red usually when the compressor/volume dial is on full
      Does this mean its being pushed too much? Clipping? I can't find out online