Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD *** Korg X50 Synthesizer
£275

Korg X50 Synthesizer in excellent condition, complete with power supply, manual, and original box.  I'm also including a keyboard stand, and hard case which I made from an unused Gator guitar case, which is lined with flight case foam and provides a snug and safe fit for the keyboard.

With the exception of one session at a rehearsal studio this has only ever been used in my (smoke free) home.  In the interest of full disclosure there is one small scratch which is shown in the photographs - full set here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmkuEV9U

Collection only from Cardiff, or I can deliver locally within reason along the M4 corridor between Cardiff and Swansea J45 on my way home from work in the evening.  Not looking for trades at the moment.

Edited by Gottastopbuyinggear

Thanks - I'm honestly in two minds about selling it as it's hugely capable and sounds really good, but to be fair I haven't really used it for quite a few years now.  For the odd bit of piano or organ that I need for any recordings I do I have Logic on my Mac, so this has largely been sitting idle under the bed.