rhysyjob

Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 + DB112 +DB112 NT SOLD
£1250

For Sale - my complete Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 Rig, I have owned this rig and kept it in the house for 15 months, but I have only used it three times (once for a jam and twice for practice) so I suspect about 3 hours total use!!

Its 100% perfect condition and the cabinets haven't even had chance to bed in yet, in fact I suspect one in a shop would have seen plenty more action. Its absolutely unmarked and as brand new.

Complete with the Aguilar Padded Covers and the Padded Bag for the head, and the instructions (which are unopened).

I am only selling as I am missing my old Eden Rig (and I am probably going to regret it..).

No Trades Thanks.

Buyer collection preferred, Nr Cwmbran, South Wales.

Edited by rhysyjob
Sold

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By alzamatt
      Due to a essential cleaning out of preamps I want to sell the following items :
      Demeter 201 preamp, asking 900€ bought as new to Demeter directly in the 2018 (new 1300€)
      Demeter Hbass 1600 power amp, asking 1600€ bought as new to Demeter in Custom grey color (new 2500€) very light and power amp less then 7kg for 2 channels 800watt power amp.
      Accugroove preamp inception, bought directly to Accugroove in 2019 asking 1000€ (new at 1600€)
      Glockenklang bass art classic , second proprietary , asking 600€ , best DI ever tried for a preamp ! 
      Aguilar DB 680 asking 1200 € (all the valve as new! 10h used)
      Aguilar DB 728 asking 1500 €
      No trades please, just straight sale, all the prices are shipping not.included, offers open 
      Alberto 

• By gazhowe
      Due to buying a Bergantino B-amp the following pedals are no longer needed and for sale:
      Prices include UK postage.  I would rather not ship outside of the UK.  Please PM me if interested.
      Darkglass Vintage Microtubes (VMT) - immaculate condition, includes original box:  £125  SOLD
      Broughton High Pass Filter and Low Pass Filter - immaculate condition:  £125  SOLD
      MXR 109S 6-band EQ pedal - immaculate condition, includes original box:  £65  SOLD
      Aguilar TLC compressor - few minor scuffs (see pic) but fully working order:  £100

• By Gavin S Matthews
      Hi
      Apologies if this has been asked before.
      Been lugging my Trace gear around the country for 30 years+.  It's been fantastic - but I'm now at the stage where I need to lighten up. I've done some homework and been and tried out various options. I am favouring the Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 with the SL112 cab.
      Questions - It sounds great in the shop and the weight is a real advantage - so what's the opinion out in the field for those of you using one?
      Does the single 12" cab cut it in a medium (150+ venue) ? - Does doubling up with 2x  SL112's make that much difference - if not could possibly go for the Th 350.
      Pretty sold on the gear - just which model and how many cabs?
      If I go for the second option - Assuming that you can daisy chain the cabs on the 350 as it has a single output - without a significant drop is tone / signal??

• By waveydavy
      For sale Spector NS2J 4 string bass. USA build . Burl redwood top over mahogany. Maple bolt on neck with pau Ferro board.
      weighs under 8lb. Hipshot spector hardware. Aguilar obp-3 circuitry with emg Jvx pickups. Recent full refurbishment excellent condition 2005 build.
      spector fitted case.
      full photos ASAP

• By matthewkeyss
      Hi Guys 
      I am selling a 2 channel Aguilar AG500 amp head. It is in pretty nice condition, and comes with the pictured case, power cable and also the channel footswitch. 
      Collection from Maidstone, Kent. Until the 5th February, I can possibly sort out postage within the UK at buyers expense (courier and packaging). 
      You can contact me on here, or by mobile at +44 seven 429 58812 six. 
      Thanks!
      Matt 
      P.s. I have been locked out of my old basschat account but can be found here: https://www.basschat.co.uk/profile/11275-matthewkeys/