Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN
£1200

BaggyMan

HI

Here, I am selling a Combustion 5 Dingwall.

First up its in perfect condition.  Setup is great, currently sporting a healthy set of Dingwall strings.  As you can see from the photos is trans black over Ash.  

Three band graphic,  4 way pickup selector and volume.  Passive/active switch (the standard Dingwall pre-amp, not the darkglass) . The switch is black now as opposed to the silver in the photographs.  I love this bass, its very distinctive a real pleasure to play. The sustain on this beast goes on forever!  even has a funky magnetic battery cover.  

Also routed at the factory for the the NG2 pcikup layout (although you'd have to cahnge the scratchplate to a NG2 layout as well.

Playing the fan fret layout  is an easy jump in my experience, I am no bass genius but its ok,  with a little bit of work.  The lower 7 frets or so are pretty much like normal with a little bit of adjustment, the higher register on the D and G are  bit more work to learn.  Very comfortable bass to play all in all.

Selling because  I have to, not 'cos i am bored!

Comes with a good solid (non dingwall) flightcase.    Weight is under 4kgs.

I am based in the Medway Towns, work in East London so visit or meetup are in those areas.  Will drop it of personally if you are somewhere in Kent or its environs for petrol money and a cup of decent coffee.

ding1.jpg

ding2.jpg

Edited by BaggyMan
  • Like 1

• ped locked this topic