nash

Darkglass Alpha Omega and MXR Sub Octave Bass Fuzz
£270

Posted (edited)

We all know how good the DG gear is and this is no exception. 

It’s lived on a board since day one. It just doesn’t really suit my amp. 

I’d be interested in trades. Pike Vulcan, Dr Black Fwonk Beta (or other envelope filters). Maybe even a Strymon Mobius with £ coming from me. 

Comes with box. 

£270

Also I’m selling my MXR Sub Octave Bass Fuzz. It’s a cool pedal with two different fuzz circuits plus the added Sub Octave which is great. Comes with box.

£150

both prices include uk postage

C6070BB9-31C8-42E0-98FB-2076C52B47B4.jpeg

4F1B6886-8E52-4E76-88A1-52F8B2228B68.jpeg

Edited by nash

Posted (edited)

Can the MXR operate both fuzz and octave independently, or do you need to have fuzz engaged to get the octave? 

Edited by redbandit599

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cLepto-bass
      A recent studio project came to an end recently so no longer have a need for these pedals.
      Darkglass Electronics Vintage Microtubes (immaculate condition with original box and contents; with velcro) - £125
      Source Audio Aftershock (great condition minus a couple of cosmetic marks; non original box but complete with all leads; no velcro) - £110 SOLD
      Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master (immaculate condition with original box and contents; no velcro) - £150
      TC Electonic Spectra Comp (immaculate condition with original box and contents; no velcro)- £65 SOLD 
      Local pickup welcome, alternatively, postage of buyers choice added to asking price.
      Happy to field any questions or upload more pictures if required
      Not really interested in any trades but always likely to be swayed by something delay or reverb flavoured (especially Neunaber...)

• By n1ck-a
      WTB the above Sasori pedal. Anyone have one for sale?
    • By Quatschmacher
      Another itch scratched. I wanted to compare this to the Mastotron and, for my needs, I prefer the Mastotron.
      This is in fantastic condition and is a great pedal. It actually goes way beyond the functionality of the Mastotron. It can cop loads of classic fuzz pedal sounds. It can do the tight gated fuzz thing (which is what I want) but it can also do a whole bunch of intermodulation and oscillation effects. Truth be told, as cool as those sounds are, I’m unlikely to use them as I’m mainly using fuzz into envelope filters so any higher partial craziness just gets filtered out so is a bit wasted on me. It does sound pretty damn nasty when run in parallel with an octaver though.
      Price is firm and includes recorded 1st class delivery. I can post same day. 
      Act fast though - I’m playing around with this and it’s growing on me.

• By [email protected]
      A few pedals for sale as I'm switching things up a bit... the darkglass comes with a box, the other two don't I'm afraid. Prices include postage to UK mainland.
      Darkglass Vintage - £160  £150 (needs no introduction - I liked this one so much I've now gone and got a Vintage Ultra!) 
      JHS Pandamonium - £170 £160 (this one is a great preamp with drive and gated fuzz in one unit) SOLD
      Line6 Bass Pod - £50 £30 SOLD
      Feel free to ping me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

• By cetera
      Due to a change in circumstances/requirements I've decided to move on this amazing Ampeg Scrambler Bass Overdrive Pedal which is in mint/unused condition - I hadn't even put it on my pedalboard yet! Comes in it's original packaging with booklet.
      The official spiel:
      The Ampeg Scrambler Bass Overdrive pedal infuses your sound with authentic Ampeg grit, grind and sag. Dial in a huge range of overdrive from subtle to screaming. Add in a touch of highs, then blend in with your dry signal to create the perfect tone. It’s pure analog Ampeg overdrive that’s super affordable.

Asking a bargain £70 posted. Payment via bank transfer (preferred) or Paypal (you pay all fees).

Please see my extensive positive feedback thread for assurance of a clean, fast and trustworthy transaction.