Why become a member? ×

Barefaced BB2 - £SOLD
£550

I'll get some pictures up this evening (pictures now added...obviously O.o)but you all know what these look like anyway (if not, see here: https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/Big-Baby-2.htm).  Gigs these days are very few and far between and I can't see that changing because of other commitments.  Any I do do can be covered by my recently acquired BF 110 anyway, so my BB2 has sat there ungigged for the last 18 months and, I've come to accept, is redundant.  I've had it for about 4 years, bought from new; it's been gigged only about 4 or 5 times in that period and is in virtually as new condition - it's the metal grille version, I should add.

I can't courier this as its original packaging has long since been binned but I'd be happy to deliver within, say, 50 miles or so of Chester for fuel costs (about £15 I'd estimate) - so that includes Liverpool, Manchester and that sort of catchment - M6 around Stoke too.  I'm very happy for anyone who wishes to demo the cab Chez Bass Culture in sunny Chester - tea and cat tickling can be offered as part of the 'total customer care' package. :D  I'm looking for £550 for this (big) baby.  Bargain, I hear you say - and who am I to disagree?!

015.thumb.JPG.f5d5cef00ef20d71b49888627b42b30a.JPG013.thumb.JPG.0ff322ac65fc56233d4694db10e778c5.JPG014.thumb.JPG.05df8c840be6f922da0f57998e13e139.JPG017.thumb.JPG.37e66f074ce123576f6713c7c6ed5e00.JPG

Edited by Bass Culture
typos

Forgive me, but I'm not hot on Barefaced naming system. Is this a Gen 3 cab? (I guess I'm asking if BB2 is the Gen 3 version, and BB1 was the Gen 2 version)

If so, I could pop by on Sunday for a look, if that would suit you.

Hi there, yes, it's Gen 3.  Has the same spec as the current cab I linked to.  You'd be welcome to pop over on Sunday.  If you do want to, drop me a PM to that effect and I'll shoot you my mobile.

Cheers,

Mark

Edited by Bass Culture