Why become a member? ×

SOLD Yamaha bb424 black £150
£150

la bam

Fantastic condition Yamaha BB424 in black.

Ok. This is probably a slightly different sale to normal, but hopefully its in the basschat spirit and helps someone out.

I bought this bass hardly used a few months ago. It was an absolute bargain at £100. It cost me £50 in fuel to pick up. Since then i have put a new set of daddrio strings on, had it professionally set up so it plays fantastic. I had the string retainer slightly repositioned after it sprung out. It now works great.

So, being well over £250 into it, id like to sell it im the spirit i bought it, and let it go for £150 (what it cost me to buy and pick up) I could get much more, maybe even double, but i dont think thats right.

The condition of sale is that if you ever sell it on then please sell in the same spirit and help someone else own a great instrument for an affordable price.

This is a great chance to own a great imstrument for next to no money.

It did its job for me. And i love it. Sounds amazing. But at the moment i just play p basses so i want this to go to a good home.

Please do not buy this to flip it for an instant profit. Thats not what this sale is about.

Pick up Leyland, Lancashire.

20180427_172600.jpg

20180427_172557.jpg

20180427_172607.jpg

Edited by la bam
  • Like 3

• MB1 locked this topic