Jumanji

**SOLD** Delano Jazz JMVC 4 FE/M2 pair set of Pickups original box and paperwork
£100

Set of used Delano Jazz pickups.

These were £200 new from Bass Direct a couple of years ago.

Served me well in an American Jazz. I’m selling the bass so took these pups out.

http://www.delano.de/products.html?&cHash=c874c8908f&tx_smtdelano_pi1[series]=5&tx_smtdelano_pi1[strings]=5&tx_smtdelano_pi1[system]=34

They sound great, work well etc. The Delano foil logo has started to wear off, as you can see in the pics, but they still function just fine.

Gimme a shout if you’re interested.

Thanks for looking. Call or text if you’d prefer,

Joe

E17A619E-C13E-4C02-B43F-AF13702F2A37.jpeg

051D8A36-EE61-4ABC-88CA-A772AC15A8F4.jpeg

4896071E-01C9-487C-A5AB-E13D680D5B62.jpeg

C9810A6B-D12E-4017-959C-73799CA05116.jpeg

Edited by Jumanji

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sly83
      High-end bass by Philippe Deputte Luthier Artist.
      - Walnut table with inserts in black pear
      - Swamp Ash body 3 parts wavy maple neck
      - Graphite reinforcements and Truss Rod double actions.
      - Speckled maple fingerboard, abalone inlays. Scale 34 '
      - Walnut veneered head, Hipshot Tuners
      - Hipshot bridge 18mm
      - Bone nut.
      - Neck / body connection by step inserts mechanical, optimized vibrations.
      - Maple and ebony railing
      - Very dynamic and precise through B string.
      - BENEDETTI microphones exclusive MIC system (switchables pickups). Contact by copper plates. A Precision, a Jazz and a double Humbucker.
      - John East Uni pre 3 Electronic Preamp with Volume control / Balance stacked pots Parametric medium / boost medium stacked Bass / treble stacked - Switch 2 positions 1 active / passive - Switch for pickups 1 + 2 or 1 + 3
      - 3.45 kgs !! Perfectly balanced.
      Each point of this bass has been designed for optimal ergonomics. Whether the choice of the profile of the handle and its radius, as well as certain details that are important such as the jack plug in the back and the front strap attachment which allows to have a flat strap, which does not pull not on the shoulder.
      Fantastic playing sensations. Very low action. It falls perfectly on the shoulder, no tiredness of play even after a very long gig.
      Supplied with Hiscox box.
      New strings set La Bella Super Steps 45-128.
      Very versatile modern and vintage sounds 
      Links and follow-up of its creation: https://onlybass.com/topic/87754-projet-duo-lutherie-l3m/
      Price include shipment from France 🇫🇷 to Europe with insurance. 
      Trade accepted with other High End 5 Or 6 Strings
      I can add some cash for a Ken Smith / Fbass /Fodera / MTD etc... 
      Quick samples :

• By 40hz
      Hello all!
      Up for sale is my recently acquired Japanese Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass in borderline mint condition. Like so many others before it, I just cannot wean myself off my Modulus Flea, so this is too nice a bass to have sat around not being played. 
      Serial Number dates it to 2006-2008.
      I'll have to find some scales to weigh it properly, but it's very lightweight for one of these. The other two I've played have been anchors. As a rough ballpark it feels like it weighs the same as my Flea, which is 8lbs 8oz. 
      2 band active EQ (with freshly installed battery) with active passive switch. Does the whole super jazz thing to a T, with a balls to the wall slap tone.
      Frets are in great condition. Truss rod works. Set-up is low and buzz free.
      Cosmetically it's superb for a 14 year old bass. There is one 'tiny' ding on the upper bout and some slight tarnishing on the tuners but nothing else to report.
      Comes with a hardcase (in superb condition) and straplocks.
      Only thing I would consider trade wise is a Warwick Thumb 4 BO with a very slight cash adjustment my way depending on condition.
      As always with me, cash on collection (sorry I won't post) or happy to meet up within a fairly large radius to myself here on the Warwickshire/Oxfordshire/Gloucestershire border, or even deliver for petrol costs.
      No offers or lowballers please. I'm not in any kind of a rush to sell.
      Thanks for looking!
      Si.

• By StormyLukeJ
      Hello All,
      This really is an initial feeler.
      I picked up this wonderful Moon JJ 4 from the Bass Gallery in Camden in August this year and I’m only considering trading/ selling it due to financial reasons.

its an incredibly lovely sounding bass guitar however it is pretty heavy. It was set up with flats upon purchasing and they are now worn in nicely.
      in truth I don’t know too much about it, when purchasing it the guys at the Gallery believed it was old (80’s) however not too much more info than that.
      I am interested in trading for a lower value Jazz Bass (4 strings only please) and cash my way. Interested to hear offers and happy to answer questions!

• By Kevsy71
      For sale: Fender Jazz, now £600 inc. UK courier

Made in Japan circa 1984-1987 going by the serial number.
      Lovely gloss black with red tort guard and a dark rosewood board.
      38mm at nut and 8 1/2 lbs on the scales. Wearing (I think) Rotosound swing rounds. Has Fender Gen4 Noiseless pickups.
      Some minor dings but nothing really noticeable.
      Purchased recently from the mighty @walshy and a lovely player - but I've seen a 5er I'll need to move quickly on.
      Will be shipped in hardcase.
      Original sales thread here: https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/376161-fender-jazz-sold/?tab=comments#comment-3904602
      Payment by BACS or PayPal with fees paid. Or try it here in Tonbridge, Kent (15 mins from J5 M25)
      Cheers!
      Kev
    • By Heathy
      For sale  - my American Deluxe Precision in natural finish with maple fingerboard.
      P/J pickup configuration. 21 Fret. 3 band active EQ with Active/Passive switch. Weighing in at 9lbs.
      The bass dates to 2012, and is still in excellent condition with all original parts. There is one ding on the top edge of the body, which I only recently discovered by feel, and couldn't capture in a photograph.
      Looking for £950 £850 £800!
      Price includes spare tort pickguard, original Fender hard case +candy, and two planet waves straps with strap locks (if you want them!).
      Inspired by a thread on this forum I recently considered converting this bass to passive, so will also throw in the custom pickguard I bought for this project.
      Collection preferred, or buyer to arrange shipping (I am based in North Essex).
      Not looking for trades. Sorry.
      My feedback thread is here:
      https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/124316-feedback-for-heathy-steve/?tab=comments#comment-1137183
      Pics below.