Jumanji

**SOLD** Delano Jazz JMVC 4 FE/M2 pair set of Pickups original box and paperwork
£100

Set of used Delano Jazz pickups.

These were £200 new from Bass Direct a couple of years ago.

Served me well in an American Jazz. I’m selling the bass so took these pups out.

http://www.delano.de/products.html?&cHash=c874c8908f&tx_smtdelano_pi1[series]=5&tx_smtdelano_pi1[strings]=5&tx_smtdelano_pi1[system]=34

They sound great, work well etc. The Delano foil logo has started to wear off, as you can see in the pics, but they still function just fine.

Gimme a shout if you’re interested.

Thanks for looking. Call or text if you’d prefer,

Joe

E17A619E-C13E-4C02-B43F-AF13702F2A37.jpeg

051D8A36-EE61-4ABC-88CA-A772AC15A8F4.jpeg

4896071E-01C9-487C-A5AB-E13D680D5B62.jpeg

C9810A6B-D12E-4017-959C-73799CA05116.jpeg

Edited by Jumanji

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By loremil
      Lovely Sire V7 2nd generation fretless in olympic white. Low action, slim and straight neck and loads of fretless mwhaaa. Bought in June 2019 and in perfect condition.

Currently strung with D’Addario XL rounds, but happy to provide the original D’Addario flats the bass came with.

It got me hooked on fretless and I’m upgrading, hence the sell.
      Collection in London only, please. Thanks for looking!

• By knirirr
      I swapped the body on a bass I bought here; I don't think I'm likely to swap it back, particularly as this one is white and the modified instrument is now used as my main jam session bass. So, just in case it's useful to anyone else (highly unlikely, I know ;-), I thought I'd list it here. Price does not include postage, and it might take me a while to find a suitable box. Bridge and scratchplate included.
      The original neck was a WD music one, BTW.

• By cetera
      PRICE DROP!! - Was £350, £325, £300, £275.... now just £250!

VISA card needs paying back so here we have my fantastic original Japanese made (late 80's) Fernandes Ltd Edition PJ60 Bass in eye-catching bold red.
      Basswood body
      Maple bolt-on neck
      Rosewood board
      Black hardware
      FGI active P/J pickups & preamp (like EMGs) for every tone you could possibly require!
      Vol/Bal/Treb/Bass controls
      Usual fantastic Japanese build quality. This is no entry level instrument - feels, plays & sounds great in any professional environment. A crazily good bass and an absolute bargain!!

This instrument is in fantastic condition with just a few very light dings and plays beautifully. Very slim and playable neck and a wide tonal palette. It sounds hugely resonant unplugged (always a good sign!) and this is continued when plugging in!

I'll be sad to see it go & only selling to clear some debt so not looking for any trades/offers. Bass is located in Guildford/Woking area and I can courier at buyers expense (prob approx £30-£40) or can meet in South East England for petrol. Payment by cash, bank transfer or Paypal (you pay all fees) only please.

Please see my extensive positive feedback record for assurance of a smooth and honest transaction.
    • By manudepaz
      Selling my COSME KATANA 6, from (www.cosmebasses.com), perfect condition, with soft bag, this bass plays like butter.
      Price drop: 1600GBP

SPECS:
      BODY: swamp ash, wenge 
      TOP: maple
      NECK: set-neck, 5 piece maple, wenge, ash
      SCALE LENGTH: 34 inches, 24 frets, 0 fret
      TRUSS ROD: Double rod
      HARDWARE COLOR: Black
      BRIDGE: Hipshot 3-way adjustable
      MACHINE HEADS: Hipshot ultralite
      STRAP PINS: Dunlop
      PICKUPS: Cosme Custom (simple, series, parallel)
      ELECTRONICS: John East Uni-pre01

Weight : 4,5 kilos, perfect balance
      17.5mm string spacing at the bridge
      Bass is located in Madrid, Spain

• By foxtrott
      The bass is in good condition, technically tiptop, with usual optical used tracks (on the back of the body) and on the top plate smaller things, which I captured in the photos as best as possible.
      Pricedrop 3500 € or Trade Options: Fender Precision or Fretless Bass
      The tone and response is extremely direct and resonant. The playability very comfortable.
      Here are some soundfiles, recorded at home.
      Fingerstyle

Slap

Specs: 2006 Jerzy Drozd Obsession Excellency 6 Strings 35" Scale 24 Frets Etimoe Body Zebrawood Top 3 Piece Maple Neck 7 Screws Bolt-on Maple Neck Ebony Fretboard Matching Headstock Two pieces Jerzy Drozd Bridge Two Jerzy Drozd Single Coils Pickup Aguilar OBP-3 Preamp 18mm strings spacing, possible to up to 19mm or down to 16.5mm. 9mm at nut Ebony Nut Asymetrical D Neck Controls : Volume/Blend/Bass/Medium 400hz or 800hz/Treble Trussrod : One double-acting fully working Weight : 4.4kg Machine heads : Gotoh Controls Knobs : Wood, maple and Zebrawood.