TJ Spicer

Darkglass B7K (USA) Price Dropped! £185
£210

Darkglass B7K (USA) Preamp DI £185

One of the USA made models when they were being built in conjunction with 3 Leaf. I was bought this on my 18th Birthday, which makes this 4 1/2 years old. Killer distortion, I just need the cash and I'm running the model on the Helix, which gets me most of the way there (though definitely not fully of course...)! 

It will come in its original box, it has a couple of tiny dings on it, but it was gigged fairly frequently in its first couple of years of ownership and the dings definitely do not reflect accurately the number of shows it saw.

Collection preferred as always, from either Bath or Maidenhead, but shipping can be arranged too of course.

Thanks for looking! T

IMG_0628.JPG

IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0631.JPG

IMG_0632.JPG

IMG_0635.JPG

IMG_0641.JPG

Edited by TJ Spicer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev
      Sobering moment for me! After about 9 years or so, I’m finally accepting that I don’t need a B3K/B7K anymore, so I’m selling my B3K.
      You know what it is, latest version, spent life on board I’m great condition with box.  £160 shipped, firm.

• By Born 2B Mild
      For sale: one Bassics BPA-01 studio quality floor pre-amp.  Pre-owned ones don't come up for sale very often but if you want a new one then Bass Direct sell these new for £425.
      You can look up all the specs and stuff but the big differentials over other pre-amps are:   1) it is AC powered 2) on the floor with stomp options 3) can take two instruments being plugged in at the same time (like a fretless or double bass) 4) genuinely studio quality   Then there are the dials that will illuminate when activated ...very useful on stage! If you are not au fait with these then I can recommend this review by “Bass The World” but there are others out there.     This one was previously used by David Bowie's producer, Tony Visconti (verifiable).  He's still using a BPA-01 when he gigs but this one came back to Bassics because one of the LED knobs needing switching over, and a new replacement was sent because he needed it back fast.  Knowing its creator, Malcolm Toft, I was able to buy it from Bassics.   It is in very good condition but has been gigged, so there are a few minor marks.

• By FLea's Fluffer
      It almost brings a tear to my eye to sell the best amp I have ever owned without ever even using it live. It's very, very loud with excellent options for shaping the clean tone. I haven't dabbled with the overdrive options extensively, (I like just a tiny little bit of dirt) but it consists of the B3K and VMT drive engines from Darkglasses pedals which I believe are highly rated with people who like that kind of thing. There is a 4 band EQ with frequency switches for the Low and High Mids, providing a very versatile tone shaping section. 
      It's immaculate and still under warranty, which is transferable. I only took it to practice a handful of times before that particular musical project fell apart, as they do. I  used the footswitch once to check it works, it does, and since then it has stayed in the packaging. I played it through my barefaced bass dubster cab (which I will also list on here soon ) and had to switch it to low power mode even when playing with a hard-hitting drummer, that's how much headroom there is.
      I'm happy to include a hard case made from a camera flight case if you prefer that to the original packaging. It will also come with the Euorpean and UK power leads. I'm happy to post at the buyers expense if pick up isn't an option. If you live close enough to check it out that can be arranged too.
      All the best

• By waveydavy
      Snc 3 band preamp. Used good condition. Volume and balance on one board, middle and stacked treble and bass on another. Developed as a haz labs preamp clone to fit Spector Euro basses.
      All connections on push fittings. Leads for pickups and power for pickups (if needed) are short so will need soldering to pickup wires.

Fitting instructions-
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OcYsam2lj5cxfLVfBsnkl8tDP-4Lh7az
    • By jdbrewst
      PRICE DROP £250 £200
      Here's the official info: https://lehle.com/EN/RMI-Basswitch-IQ-DI
      I've recently switched to a Helix Stomp for all my effects/control needs, so the pedal board has been dismantled and bits are getting sold (partly to fund a new Mono case as mine has just decided to fall apart after 10 years...!).
      This pedal is big, but has several uses (DI box, A/B switch, dry blend effects loop, signal mute etc).  Mine was the hub of my pedal board for many years.  
      EBS Pedal photo included for size comparison only.
      Doesn't come with a power supply, but accepts various voltages from 9v-20v.