Scorpion King

Aria Sinsonado AS-690B Bass / Travel Bass Guitar, Fretted, Reduced to £150
£250

Suitable to use as a travel bass or for practicing at home, at work, in the car either with headphones or through an amp.

Right-handed, 4-string, fretted.

Light & easy/comfortable to play.

Bass is in excellent condition.

Price reduced to £150.

New, the AS-691B is currently for sale for £479 so grab yourself a bargain.

No trades, thanks.

It was previously sold but the buyer returned it to me due to it making a humming noise.

When tested again at home, it does not hum.  I would, therefore, prefer the buyer to come and test it out first to satisfy themselves it is OK.

I am based in the West Midlands near Coventry/Leamington/Warwick.

Happy to arrange mutually convenient place to meet/exchange.

Alternatively, I can ship it at an additional cost of £16.

Spec

Body:                            Mahogany

Neck:                            Maple

Fretboard:                     Rosewood

Scale Length:               860mm (34 inches)

Number of Frets:          24

Total Length:                104 cm (41 inches) w/o strap button.

Width of body:              13 cm

Width @ nut / 12 Fret:  39mm / 54mm

String spacing:             17mm (at bridge)

Weight:                        2.0kg

Frame:                         Aluminum covered in soft rubber tubing.  Detachable for travelling/storage.

Pickups:                       Stereo condenser microphone / piezo pickup with active electronics.
Controls:                      Volume, Tone x 2 (treble, bass)

Bridge:                         Original SoloEtte round type, Rosewood

Hardware:                    Black

Accessories:                Soft, padded carry bag (small split 14 cm where material has come away from zip,

caused by me using too much bubble wrap as extra padding).

Headphones (fold down, not great but do the job).

Any questions, please ask.

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

IMG_0599.JPG

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0797.JPG

IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_0801.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0805.JPG

IMG_0602.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG

IMG_0604.JPG

IMG_0605.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_2572.JPG

IMG_2573.JPG

Edited by Scorpion King
Sale fell through
  • Like 1

Hi! 

I would like to buy you Sinsonado bass. However, I live in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.  Is there a possibility that we could meet halfway? Say somewhere on the M1 north of Derby.

Cheers, Pete

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bassintheface
      Will split
      As individual sales - 
      TH500 £475.00
      SLL112 cabs £475 
      Send postcode and can get a quote for posting or poss meet as I travel with work around N WWest England and Mids a little.

Photos at bottom of thread

Due to me scaling back the gigs, I'm looking to move on my awesome and mint condish Aguilar Bass rig on.
      It consists of an Aguilar Tonehammer 500 Head with Pelicase and 2 Aguilar SL112 Cabs in black.
      Both cabs fully flightcased also - one is a castle cases one which cost over £220 and the other I bought off here for around £90 IIRC.
      Due to me being so anal about looking after my gear and the fact that the only time they come out of the cases is to play a gig, they are all essentially unmarked - I'll confirm with some snaps.
      Because the gigs I've played are always with full PA, It's only ever used for on stage monitoring really, so It's never been pushed and driven hard at all.

Collection preferred, although I do travel around the North West  UK and Midlands with work so can possibly look at some sort of meet up if it works out -   the weight and size of the cabs in the flightcases would make postage prohibitive, which is why I'm saying UK only buyers.
      No Trades.
      As you know, brand new, this set up would cost you somewhere in the region of £2100 plus the cases (another £430 or so)
      so a total of £2500.00 so it's a really good saving on new prices.
      Cabs are circa £700 each or thereabouts
      https://www.andertons.co.uk/aguilar-sl112-super-light-weight-1x12-cab
      Head is around £700
      https://www.andertons.co.uk/aguilar-amplifier-tone-hammer-500-super-light-bass-head
      Peli case is around £115
      https://peliproducts.co.uk/cases/im2200-storm-case.html
      One of the flightcases his here at over £200.
      https://www.castlecases.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=137_213&product_id=3129
    • By divineinventionband
      NYC SADOWSKY P5
      INC ORIGINAL PORTABAG IN GREAT CONDITION 
      VERY LIGHT 
      SAGE GREEN METALLIC
      ALDER BODY
      ROSEWOOD BOARD WITH 12"RADIUS
      1 7/8 NUT WIDTH
      SADOWSKY VTC 

• By Chieftain85
      I have a Sandberg tm5 in white... Aged finish... Lovely instrument but not suitable for what I am playing right now. Looking to trade for a Fender USA precision, will include gig bag too. Sad to see go but as I said not suitable anymore 

• By drewm
      Pair of nice lightweight (ish) great sounding Aguilar cabs with Roqsolid covers. One has a horn, and one doesn't. Both are 8ohm.
      Bought from @molan back in 2011, so they have good basschat provenance. My understanding is that they were always a pair. I added the covers and have only lightly gigged them since. Still love them, but they're not being used and I'm planning a house move, so time to move them along.
      Both are in good condition with minimal wear and tear, just the usual working scuffs and carpet ruffle you'd expect from 10 year old cabs.
      I'll add some photos when it's light, but imagine a pair of used GS112s, and that's what they look like 😁 
      Open to reasonable offers, and willing to ship, meet in Bristol area, or drive and meet somewhere on the M4 or M5 corridors.
    • By Sharkfinger
      OK. let's part this out.  
      Body with original black 3-ply pickguard and thumbrest (not pictured). Relatively light: fully build bass was 3.8 Kg.£70 Delivered. American V-Mod pickups (with original box) £80 delivered Gotoh 201 bridge (allen key but no screws) £25 delivered KiOgon wiring loom Vol/blend/tone (Bourns pots) and bell plate.  £30 delivered or trade for vol/vol/tone with 3-way toggle.  
      NOTE: there is a big 'ole dent in the top edge that's take off the paint and chipped the body.  I got it like that.  I just filed the edges and just carried on.  Also paint chip at the bottom strap button and a couple of paint cracks around the neck pocket.
      £180 plus postage FIRM for all of it plus postage (of around £15) or collect / meet from East / West Herts (weekdays) or somewhere in Essex at weekends.