Scorpion King

Aria Sinsonado AS-690B Bass / Travel Bass Guitar, Fretted, Reduced to £150
£250

Suitable to use as a travel bass or for practicing at home, at work, in the car either with headphones or through an amp.

Right-handed, 4-string, fretted.

Light & easy/comfortable to play.

Bass is in excellent condition.

Price reduced to £150.

New, the AS-691B is currently for sale for £479 so grab yourself a bargain.

No trades, thanks.

It was previously sold but the buyer returned it to me due to it making a humming noise.

When tested again at home, it does not hum.  I would, therefore, prefer the buyer to come and test it out first to satisfy themselves it is OK.

I am based in the West Midlands near Coventry/Leamington/Warwick.

Happy to arrange mutually convenient place to meet/exchange.

Alternatively, I can ship it at an additional cost of £16.

Spec

Body:                            Mahogany

Neck:                            Maple

Fretboard:                     Rosewood

Scale Length:               860mm (34 inches)

Number of Frets:          24

Total Length:                104 cm (41 inches) w/o strap button.

Width of body:              13 cm

Width @ nut / 12 Fret:  39mm / 54mm

String spacing:             17mm (at bridge)

Weight:                        2.0kg

Frame:                         Aluminum covered in soft rubber tubing.  Detachable for travelling/storage.

Pickups:                       Stereo condenser microphone / piezo pickup with active electronics.
Controls:                      Volume, Tone x 2 (treble, bass)

Bridge:                         Original SoloEtte round type, Rosewood

Hardware:                    Black

Accessories:                Soft, padded carry bag (small split 14 cm where material has come away from zip,

caused by me using too much bubble wrap as extra padding).

Headphones (fold down, not great but do the job).

Any questions, please ask.

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

IMG_0599.JPG

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0797.JPG

IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_0801.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0805.JPG

IMG_0602.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG

IMG_0604.JPG

IMG_0605.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_2572.JPG

IMG_2573.JPG

Edited by Scorpion King
Sale fell through
  • Like 1

Hi! 

I would like to buy you Sinsonado bass. However, I live in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.  Is there a possibility that we could meet halfway? Say somewhere on the M1 north of Derby.

Cheers, Pete

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mikeycrikey
      For sale or Trade.
      Ibanez SR500. Owned from new. Had it about 3 years. Bought this Super lightweight guitar, when i seemed to constantly have a bad back and my Yamha BB herd all felt too heavy for me. Thankfully the back seems to have settled down for now.
      The 3 band active electronics give you a huge range of tonal options. The neck is very slim and fast.
      The build quality of these is first right and least equal too the Yamha brand.
      I only used this on 3 gigs and had it tuned down a full tone. It seemed to handle this a lot better than my Yamahas.
      Always got compliments on tone from other bass players when i used it.
      Selling because i need to make some space for P Bass.
      Bass is in good condition except there are a few small finger nail marks between the 2 pickups which is normal for these as they do mark easily.
      There is also a small dint in the side of the body.
      Non of these effect the playability of the guitar in any way 
      Would be willing to trade for Precision bass or possibly a Jazz. Happy to add some cash too.
      Collection is preferred but willing to post at buyers expense. Still have the original box. Also happy to meet up in the North West. Whilst maintaing social distancing.

• By loremil
      Selling this GR BASS 700+ lightweight bass amp head. Completely Made in Italy, this is a small but very powerful bass head that delivers 350W at 8 ohms and 700W at 4 ohms.
      I'm selling this as I really don't use it much, it has seen mostly home and some live use but is in great condition. The fan is slightly noisy but it can be turned on and off, and when really needed in live situations it can't be heard at all. Features include a Sub Filter switch to remove inaudible sub frequencies which increases you speaker efficiency, a 400Hz-800Hz frequency selector switch for the mids, a dedicated DI volume which also acts as a headphone volume, an AUX input, headphone jack for silent practicing, and a handy mute button.
      Comes with a power lead and a handy Gator Cases carry bag. Collection in Hackney, London or shipping at buyer's expense. Thanks for looking!
      Here are the full specs:
      POWER
      700W RMS 4 ohm, 350W 8 ohm
      DIMENSIONS
      Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 5 cm
      Weight: 2,1 Kg
      PLUS
      - VU meter led
      - 9 Volt Output pedal effects
      - Switch fan on/off noiseless
      - Subsonic filter for woofer protection
      - Color: black (other colours available on request)
      - Panel+logo: brushed aluminium with possibility of colours customization
      FRONT PANEL
      - Input
      - V meter dot bar
      - -10 db
      - Aux In
      - Gain
      - Mid Eq
      - Bass
      - Mid Frequency 400-800 hz
      - High
      - Sub Filter
      - Volume DI / headphone
      - Master
      - Mute
      - Led mute
      - Out headphone
      REAR PANEL
      - Input 230-115v (auto selectable)
      - 9 Volt
      - Tuner Out
      - Send/Return
      - Pre/Post DI
      - DI Output
      - Speakon/Jack Outputs

• By SurroundedByManatees
      Gibson SB-450 
      Cool and rare Gibson from the '70s. Apparently less then 1.000 were made, so there aren't too many of them around. 
      Pictures:

As you can see from the pictures, the bass has been used. It has a lot of user marks and finish checking all over. The bridge has been replaced (original one in poor condition is still there), as well as the truss rod cover. It should be mentioned that the plastic cover of the bridge pickup has broken at the point where the adjustment screw enters. Someone tried to melt it together again, but its still loose. I've set the hight, and left it this way. 
      Further this bass is in good functional condition. The neck is straight and all hardware and electronics function like they should. 
      This bass plays and sounds great. It has an open, clear and full punchy sound. Not what is usually expected from a Gibson. It's also a very light instrument; my kitchen scale says it's only 3,35 kilos! 
      The original hardcase is included. 
      Asking €1.100 (approx £975)
      Trades are welcome; I am especially interested in a stingray. Ideally a 2eq with lacquered neck, maple fretboard, honeyburst..
    • By Hellzero
      MUSIC MAN (ERNIE BALL) StingRay 5 fretted with a rare one piece light ash body and the "shell" pickguard.

For sale only as I'm thinning down the herd (again).

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £1175 GBP !!!

In fully working condition and in excellent overall condition.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : one piece light ash body
      Neck : 6 screws bolt-on maple
      Fingerboard : rosewood
      Frets : 22 (no wear)
      Headstock : typical Music Man 4 + 1 shape
      Pickup : Music Man AlNiCo
      Preamp : Music Man 3 bands with 3 positions switch
      Controls : volume, treble, mid, bass, 3 positions switch (series/series filtered/parallel)
      Tuners : Music Man
      Bridges : Music Man
      Strings spacing at bridge : 17.5 mm
      Nut : bone
      Strings spacing at nut : 9.5 mm
      Knobs : original black metal
      Scale : 34 inches
      Hardware colour : chrome
      Truss rod : 1 (fully working)
      Finish : natural gloss slightly yellowed with original shell pickguard
      Land of craftsmanship : USA
      Serial number : E29111
      Year : 15th of March 2002
      Weight : 4.3 kilos
      Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the B string at 12th fret (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with the original Music Man StingRay hard case (which was still a paid option in 2002).

Non-smoking environment as usual.

I'm only selling this bass because I'm thinning down the herd as I've just acquired a Status S2 Classic 5 headed fretless, which suits my taste better than any fretted bass.

Here is the link to the StingRay 5 page : https://www.music-man.co.uk/instruments/basses/stingray-5

The bass has been fully set up professionally by Christophe LEDUC. It has a new battery and is fitted with a brand new set of D'Addario EXL170-5 nickel round wound strings (45 - 65 - 80 - 100 - 130), which fit the bass to perfection.
        What you see is what you get !

Look at the pictures taken under different angles to see the real condition : almost in new condition with the very few scratches, the most "important" ones being on the headstock (bloody low ceilings).

Don't hesitate to ask for more.
    • By JapanAxe
      I bought this cab direct from Barefaced in 2013. You can find the full spec here.

I have used it paired with a Barefaced Compact (1x15), or on its own. Used alone with a decent amp (in my case, Ampeg 50W valve or Demeter 800W Class D) it is perfectly capable of filling a large hall. And it weighs only 9kg. Barefaced suggest using it with an amp in the 150W-600W range - I seem to recall the thermal maximum was around 400W. At some point it may struggle to compete with your own version Keith Moon or John Bonham, but it is still a very capable cab.

It has the more expensive (and lighter) vintage-style grille cloth and comes with a Roqsolid cover which has done a grand job of protecting it when travelling to and from gigs in my car. The cover has worn through in one spot (see photos). There is some light scuffing to the handle mounts.

Why am I selling? I now have a Barefaced Super Twin for larger gigs, and a Barefaced One 10 for smaller ones. Much as I would love to keep the Midget, I need the cupboard space, and my toy fund is running low from lack of gigging!

Yours for £329 including insured delivery to mainland UK.