Why become a member? ×

*Price reduced* Aguilar DB750 for sale
£1249

gdrapos

NEW PRICE: £1169

For sale is an Aguilar DB750, probably the best bass amp in the world. You'll see DB750's on the stage behind world famous acts and bassists, and there's a reason for it (it's probably that the blue double LED's on the front look bad*ss :D )
You'll get incredible power and headroom with unparalleled tube sound and clarity. This amp is really one of a kind, nothing else I've ever used comes close. Ultimate reliability for stage, rehearsals and studio - this one will NEVER let you down. I've been around Europe with it more than a few times and never needed a backup.

Most musicians I've played with compliment on the on-stage sound, and sound engineers love the top quality Jensen transformer DI Out - whether they are FOH or in the studio.

Condition
The amp is in good condition. I am the first owner and I've always used it in a rack. I used it for tours and recording sessions actively so there are marks of use however. I took really good care of it, it was never dropped or drenched in beer etc. (just to mention some of the usual gig accidents)

Basic Specs
All the specs are available online so I'll just mention the most important ones
- Power: 750W @ 4 Ohms, 950W @ 2 Ohms
- Preamp section: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble controls, Treble and Bass Boost switch.
- FX Loop: Send-Return controls, Parallel-Series toggle
- Connections: 2xSpeakon speaker, Preamp Out, Poweramp In (for slaving w/ other amps), Footswitch (mute), Tuner
- DI Out: XLR, Jensen transformer, Pre/Post toggle, Ground toggle

Shipping
The amp is in Hungary. Write to me with your Country, City and ZIP Code for a shipping quote.
If necessary, I can provide a rack, we'll figure out the conditions.

db750.JPG

Edited by gdrapos
added DI Out specs

It IS the best amp I've ever played - and also, I'm a sucker for the sci-fi looks you mentioned!

Not that it makes my opinion any more worthwhile than anyone else's (it's an opinion) but I've been a pro for 20 yrs and have toured with some top-tier amps; the DB750 always came out on top. Most amps alter the bass sound. With the DB750 my bass sounds the same but much better, for lack of a better expression.

And while sound may depend on taste, reliability doesn't. The DB750 is a workhorse, never failed me once (and I tour actively). It's no accident that you see top acts carry this one on stage (U2, Jamiroquai, also jazz great Gary Willis, just to name a few off the top of my head).

Also, the people at Aguilar are just great. You don't have to be a world-famous millionaire rock star for them to provide great support and attention.