Why become a member? ×

MIM 60's classic jazz bass anybody

artisan

[quote name='Leowasright' post='331740' date='Nov 18 2008, 07:37 PM']If Fender ever did start doing a Candy Apple Red version of the 60's MIM classic, I might be tempted, Jazzes....[/quote]

Same here. I think they only do them in black and sunburst which I've already got. Pity because I just love those block markers. Now, CAR or LPB and I'd be up there this morning.

[quote name='AndyMartin' post='333610' date='Nov 21 2008, 09:19 AM']Same here. I think they only do them in black and sunburst which I've already got. Pity because I just love those block markers. Now, CAR or LPB and I'd be up there this morning.[/quote]

:) that's the '70s one you're thinking of mate.
the '60s one doesn't have the block markers or bound neck,it comes in black,white or 3tsb. :huh:

[quote name='artisan' post='333624' date='Nov 21 2008, 08:54 AM']:) that's the '70s one you're thinking of mate.
the '60s one doesn't have the block markers or bound neck,it comes in black,white or 3tsb. :huh:[/quote]

Haha of course. THat'll teach me for not reading the post properly.

Although I did play one of those Mex 60s reissues and it wsa very nice. Very difficult to tell apart from the US made one

[quote name='thebeat' post='333701' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:54 PM']And others like being mysterious :huh: Rude? Miss the 'thanks' and 'no, thanks' did you? Why not just put the price and location and be done with it? :huh:[/quote]

:unsure:
i thought the mods might take a dim view of me advertising for my local shop-hence the mystery.

but i reckon it may well go for less than £500.00,which is less than mine cost :) & less than i've seen 'em anywhere else.
its in a shop in harrogate which might possibly be called "rock steady music"
whose phone number may be 01423 529000.
& the bloke to ask for may be called Phil.
who knows ? :huh:

Edited by artisan