Why become a member? ×

Bidding Buddy required!

Dr.Dave

I fancy a punt at this.
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fender-HMT-MIJ-Jap-USA-Bass-Guitar-RARE-90s-P-Tele-Jazz_W0QQitemZ250325408078QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250325408078&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1432%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fender-HMT-MIJ-Jap-U...A1%7C240%3A1318[/url]

I don't want the neck , though , and I'm not about to try to sell it on 'blind'. Here's the deal then....

I'll bid to a certain price we can work out. You'll end up with the neck/tuners etc but not the neck plate. I'll ship it to you at my expense. You'll pay 40% of the winning bid (after the auction ends) , not including shipping cost to me. I'm not going mad so that's unlikely to be 3 figures.

Unless - someone wants to make me a firm offer for the neck - but don't let me down if we shake cyber hands , and ,of course, don't get a sad on if I don't win.

I'm honest as the day is long - as my friends Sunglasses Ron and Paddy the Greek will testify !!

Nice doing business with you , squire!

Edited by Dr.Dave

Me too.

I refuse to say why I want the body only..........

..........but if anyone has an unlined fretless J or P neck they'd like to trade for the cricket bat ....!!!!!!!!!!

pre-emptive edit - thanks , but yes I do know it's 22 frets!

Edited by Dr.Dave