AndyW

Eventide H9 Core **SOLD**
£310

Eventide H9 Core (check the Eventide site for the list of presets onboard). Bought new from Guitar guitar for a project last year, used briefly a couple of times, then has been sitting in its box unused ever since (I owned another previously so didn't need to spend much time with this one).

In perfect working order, boxed with all original paperwork etc. and immaculate with screen protector still on and no velcro underneath.

Selling for:

£295 ***NOW SOLD***

Not interested in any other trades right now. Thank you.

438B6E74-D5EE-4F69-B242-A2D95C626552.jpeg

29AA7445-F538-46F2-8EBE-793D95E5F9D1.jpeg

46664CD3-0062-4716-BE5C-60E8BFEDFFD6.jpeg

25CAA4BD-56D3-481C-9C94-7EC206E4D5BE.jpeg

Feel free to search my Feedback page on here for buyer confidence 👍🏼😊

Edited by AndyW
Now sold

Sorry for the slow reply, didn’t get a notification O.o

Is just one algorithm that comes with the Core. Others need to be purchased once you create an Eventide account.

Edited by AndyW
Clarification

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AJ567
      ALL PRICES INCLUDE POSTAGE

Barn 3 OX9 for Eventide H9 - £90
      The official footswitch adapter, opens up a world of possibilities!
      Good condition, comes with original box

Joyo ZGP-W adapters - £10 each
      Nifty little gadgets which will isolate pedals from each other when on a daisy chain, and also filter out noise. They put out 400ma at 9v. Great alternative to the GigRig Timelord.
      Also, you can use any voltage between 5V and 9V as the source. This means you can turn any USB power source (battery pack, phone charger, etc.) into a noise-free pedal power supply! This all works with the included USB to DC barrel cables.
      Three units up for grabs.

SOLD Expression pedal - £35
      SOLD Harley Benton Solderless Patch Cable Kit - £20 - BRAND NEW - 2 available

SOLD Line6 DC3H power supply for Helix, HX Stomp etc - £20 - NEW
      SOLD Rockboard flat Midi cables - £10 for the lot
      SOLD Fender Micro DI + cabsim - £40
      SOLD Digitech Jamman Express XT Stereo looper - £65
      SOLD Tap Switch for Source Audio pedals - £25
      SOLD Wampler Faux Tape Echo v2 Delay - £175
    • By Stofferson
      Hx effects for sale.
      Amazing bit of kit.
      Boxed with power supply, power adapter if you want to power it with a pedal board supply. Unfortunately no usb cable, but they're relatively cheap to grab, I have a wee adapter with it also just so it's easier for the usb to plug in if plumbed into a tight board.Velcro underneath, signs of use, a couple of the scribble strips have a few dead pixels but does not affect performance nor ability to see what's on display.
      £240 posted. Or collection if you're unfortunate enough to live close by.
      All sold thanks

• By Blithering
      Hi, Does anyone have recommendations for looper pedals that work well with bass?      Would a looper designed for guitar be any good or are there any companies out there that make bass specific loop devices.                                          I’ve tried Google but, for me, Google has not been my friend with this. Any advice or suggestions greatly appreciated.
      cheers

• By ProfJames
      Best place for advice is on the forum so can yo usend some suggestions, opinions please?  Never got involved with effects pedals, etc so wanted to know a simple way to get involved if that is possible?  Recommend a good pedeal, effects box that I can practise with please........
      Got a feeling this will cost me money but welcome all advice, as ever and thank you..............