Why become a member? ×

FS: Ampeg Portabass PB210H Cab / 400W / 4 ohm **SOLD**
£140

weefunkateer

**Now £125**

Afternoon there BC Fam,

Up for grabs is my well used but much loved Ampeg Portabass PB210H which – would you Adam & Eve it by its moniker – is a super portable 2x10 cab with a horn = who’d have thunk it?!

Now long discontinued, this 400W RMS 4 ohm lightweight delight – 14.5kg / 32 lbs in old money – has been part of my main rig until a recent upgrade and need for space has led me to this crossroads of oh-so-light cab-sale.

It still sounds glorious and works perfectly, but it is missing 2 of the (tiny) rubber feet on the bottom and the other 2 are worn as a worn thing – all shown in the photos – and the original removable trolley handle is sadly no more… but none of this has affected its operation (aside from being slightly skee-wiff on stage, not that anyone has ever noticed!) or glory-tone (ooh-er!).

All connections and handles are all good, just with some minor fraying on the top handle as shown dans l’images but has again not affected its Ampeg-strength at all.

Priced at a compelling £140 now £125 for collection from SW London complete with an as-new Roqsolid cover, so grab yourself a bargain bass cab of the double bubble highest order and lightest weight.

Tech specs below, for your enjoyment…

Cheers folks! 

-------

·       Neodymium magnet woofers = unusually lightweight 

·       HF horn enhances articulation 

·       HF variable L-pad control 

·       Cab is constructed of Italian poplar plywood that offers lighter weight and greater resonance 

·       1/4" and Neutrik Speakon connectors 

·       15"W x 24"H x 15.5"D 

·       14.5kg 32 lbs.

·       Compact portability without compromised punch.

(NB: The original removable telescoping handle is missing, and don’t quote me, but looks like this could be a direct replacement http://www.terralec.co.uk/handles/removable_case_trolley/16420_p.html )

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

Edited by weefunkateer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...