Why become a member? ×

Markbass CMD103 H For Sale - Lovely amp

karlthebassist

Markbass CMD 103H for sale. In Peterborough area. Lovely condition bar a bit of dust and a few hairs on the carpet...
Looking for around £800 but offers are nice.

****** Price drop - £700 ******

*********************************************** Price drop - £650? ********************************************

The amp is just too nice for what little amount of playing I am doing now, and deserves a life of trouser flapping fun.

Edited by karlthebassist

[quote name='karlthebassist' post='330113' date='Nov 16 2008, 02:59 PM']Markbass CMD 103H for sale. In Peterborough area. Lovely condition bar a bit of dust and a few hairs on the carpet...
Looking for around £800 but offers are nice.

The amp is just too nice for what little amount of playing I am doing now, and deserves a life of trouser flapping fun.[/quote]

PM'd you on this last week. Assume you weren't interested?
Chris

[quote name='Phil Wilson' post='330140' date='Nov 16 2008, 04:07 PM']i have 550 to spend. not enough right?[/quote]

Sadly not. I don't know if I'm being unreasonable asking for around the £800 mark. I dont really know what they're worth as I've only ever seen one other for sale, and thats on this site for £900...
But like I say - offers are welcome.
Also, offers in the shape of heads+cash or cab+cash or straight swap for head and cab would be rather interesting.

I'm looking for going towards a rig ideally like a lightweight head such as a Markbass Little Mark II, or one of the little Genz Benz jobbys, with a cab such as a 1x12 or 2x10 markbass or bergantino cab.

• 4 weeks later...