Sign in to follow this  
dyerseve

**SOLD** Grado Labs Reference Series RS2 Headphones with stand and 3.5mm adaptor
£200

High-end "audiophile" headphones in excellent condition and come with a nice stand and proper Grado 6.35mm to 3.5mm adaptor. Cost new £450 back in '05/06

These are really stunning sounding and comfortable headphones but i just dont get the time to use them anymore so they need to find a new loving home. only a couple of tiny mark as shown in the pics otherwise outstnading condition.

Can post anywhere fully insured at cost.

Postage in mainland UK £15 fully insured.

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/headphones/grado-rs2-463194/review

20180106_115650.jpg

20180106_115449.jpg

20180106_115425.jpg

20180106_115514.jpg

20180106_115503.jpg

20180106_115523.jpg

20180106_115539.jpg

Edited by dyerseve

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By geofio
      Hi Def music player and Dac with Beats Solo Headphones, Fiio X3 hi def music player, , 192khz 24 bit playback freq response 10-20,000hz, 103db dynamic range,  audio formats include, AAC, APE , FLAC , MP3 , MPEG 2, OGG, WAV, WMA.
      The unit will playback for 11 hours on one charge, has 8GB of internal memory it also has a 32gb micro sd card included, it can take up to 128GB cards, screen is 2.4 inches, outputs are usb , line out hi or lo switchable, digital out coaxial, headphone out.
      built in equalizer also you can select hi or lo output via any of the outputs, volume is crazy loud on this player ,  . Just hook up to line out or digital out and you have a high quality audio system to connect to your hi fi at home. .    £80 that includes postage 
      my feedback  

• By OliverBlackman
      Hi Basschatters,
      The ear padding (no idea the real term) is starting to crumble on my AT headphones. Can these be easily replaced or is it a case of throw away and buy new?
    • By Paul C
      Cambridge A1 amp. Bought many years ago. Perfect working order and great condition for age. Plenty of connectivity and this one has a built in phono stage. 
      Happy to ship. Likely to cost and extra 5 to 10 quid If u need me to post. Can confirm exact costs if interested. Collection fine too. 
      Gathering dust under the bed and needs to used. 

• By Paul C
      Cambridge Azur 350a hifi amp. Great amp and sound. Plenty of connection options. Mint condition. Needs pre amp to play vinyl. Shame for it to be sat under the bed. Can ship as I have packaging but not got a quote. Between 5 and 10 quid I expect. 

• By chyc
      Does anyone know if there's a headphone practice amp with Bluetooth capability? I want something I can put into my bass gig bag. The Ashdown Tone Pocket would be perfect for the lack of BT. I know it has a line-in, but increasingly phones just don't have that capability, and even if it did I prefer the convenience of not plugging it in. As an aside it would make for a nice headphone adapter for a phone for general use when not practising.
      https://ashdownmusic.com/collections/accessories/products/tone-pocket-headphone-pre-amp
      There are practice amps with the functionality, but nothing that I would consider portable enough to sling into a gig-bag.
      Is there a product I'm just not finding with my Google-fu?