Why become a member? ×

TRADED!!!!!! FEELER USA Fender jazz 4-String

paddy mcbride

Hi

Earlier this year i managed to score myself a Warwick FNA jazzman and my Fender Jazz (2000 USA) is just sitting in the corner looking neglected. I have to say i absolutely love this bass it has been with me for over 3 years and has been gigged recorded and looked after.

there is one paint chip on the underside which i will try and photgraph should there be any interest. bu i don't have a camera at the minute.

It has seymour Duncan Quarter pounder pickups and the seymour duncan 3 band eq....an additional passive/active switch has also been installed. When i do (did recently) use this bass i used it passive and used the switch as a kill switch.

The action is the best i have ever played and she is currently strung with rotosound flats. I am reluctant to let her go but i would like to get my hands on another warwick so i have to fund that.

the pictures aren't the best because i have lost my camera so i have used what i have at the minute which is why i have had to include an picture of my old ashdown set up and ATK.

Anyway, I am looking for £600.

Let the offers begin

[attachment=15955:old_ashdown_rig.JPG][attachment=15954:usa_jazz.JPG]

Edited by paddy mcbride