Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD Avalon U5 Black, Rack ears and SKB case POSTAGE INCLUDED
£400

KingPrawn

Morning all.

I have for sale this beautiful black Avalon U5. A wonderful piece of equipment that I have used both live and in the studio. I have recently had it fully serviced by Chris Myring, who is the only authorised Avalon Tech in the UK. You can see his test sticker on the back. It's in perfect condition and has been kept in the SKB hard case from day one, which is about 18months ago. The black one is very cool and looks good in any rig. There are some honest reviews here:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/U5/reviews

This is a great package. You get a world-class DI, Rack ears and a quality SKB case.

I'm looking for £400 all in! ( Including postage!! )

Price includes postage or am more than happy to meet up near to Birmingham, in a service station that is mutually acceptable :)

Trade wise, I'm still looking at a second 4 string fretless, happy to add cash for the right bass. Fender Jazz style, MM, Tokai, Warwick

As always any questions please ask.

fullsizeoutput_436c.thumb.jpeg.f30d97ffcb95b0a76e23153575ac60c3.jpegfullsizeoutput_436d.thumb.jpeg.807f0c5e2776ed3a5ffc3f5025552cf4.jpegIMG_4041.thumb.JPG.b52c40abe2f61bc7390a6477a52cae2a.JPG

Edited by KingPrawn