Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

Leachr

Fishman Pro-EQ Platinum - Removed from sale
£80

For Sale, as no longer required

Pro EQ DI Floor Pedal with 9v power supply

Has a powerful EQ and great features like a compressor and phase shift. Separate tuner output, accepts phantom power which can be handy, or powered with a normal 9V centre negative pedal power supply or 9V battery.

£80 + p&p - Now £60 + p+p

IMG_5589.JPG

Edited by Leachr

that's cheap!   have a bump!

I've started using mine with electric bass just for the HPF (notch) ...really great for cutting those ultra low frequencies!!!

lots of bass without the boom!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By steve
      Anyone got one before I pull the trigger on a new one?
    • By Jack
      Hello all,

I'm continuing my gear clear out, so I have the following for sale.

£55 Boss GEB-7 - excellent condition, velcro on the bottom
      £10 Behringer BEQ700 - boxed, mint condition
      £20 Behringer BDI21
      £40 TC Electronic Switch-3 - 3-button footswitch for BH amps, Nova system, etc. In a very battered box with connecting cable
      £25 Boss AB-2 - slightly scruffy. Barely. I'm only noting this because everything else is so mint.

Sensible offers welcome! They are all in generally very good condition and all of them work flawlessly, anything else is noted with the item. Unless I've specifically mentioned it then please assume that these pedals are without accessories. Postage should be around £3 a pedal. I'm happy to meet up or you're welcome to come and try anything out. I'm around 10 minutes North West of Newcastle. In terms of trades, I'm on the look out for Alto TX10s, a P bass with a maple neck in a traditional colour, a 2-4 channel mixer with balanced main outputs, a vocal microphone, a pedalboard power supply that has a 9V AC output,

Thanks!

• By Gamble
      Hiya!
      I'm selling my Boss GEB-7 bass EQ pedal, good condition and I'll gladly chuck in a fistful of 9v batteries too if it sweetens the deal.
      £50 takes it, I'd prefer cash on collection from Norwich (close to the airport) but I will post at the buyer's expense.
      Any questions or requests for more photos please just ask.
      Cheers! Matt

• By JellyKnees
      £135 Including postage and 18v power supply.
      Decent nick, a few minor chips but fully functional and noise free. Velcro on the bottom, can remove if required. Selling as no longer required.
      Thanks for looking,
      Neil

• By CRV
      Hi!
      I have one preamp pedal (from a portuguese brand) and I don't know if I need an EQ pedal. Does the function of the preamp is very different from the function of an equalizer?
      And, if you use them both, what is the function of each pedal on your pedalboard?
      I'm sorry but I still don't understand if I need an equalizer (I play bass at my home for practicing, with a band, at jam sessions, and I'm trying to enter in a new band that is still a project... But when I use more effects is when I am at home)