Why become a member? Read more... ×
Leachr

Fishman Pro-EQ Platinum - Removed from sale
£80

For Sale, as no longer required

Pro EQ DI Floor Pedal with 9v power supply

Has a powerful EQ and great features like a compressor and phase shift. Separate tuner output, accepts phantom power which can be handy, or powered with a normal 9V centre negative pedal power supply or 9V battery.

£80 + p&p - Now £60 + p+p

IMG_5589.JPG

Edited by Leachr

that's cheap!   have a bump!

I've started using mine with electric bass just for the HPF (notch) ...really great for cutting those ultra low frequencies!!!

lots of bass without the boom!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jack
      Hello all,

I'm continuing my gear clear out, so I have the following for sale.

SOLD £85 Line 6 G10 - I had one of these for about 6 months and loved it (that ones is pictured on one of the boards below). Unfortunately it broke (these things happen) and I sent it back for warranty repair. In the meantime I have become comfortable using my G55 and so when they sent me my replacement G10 I haven't  even opened it, I'm passing it straight on to the bass playing community. New, unopened.
      £25 Rock Stock Bright Switch - "But how" I hear you cry "How will I power my new Line 6 G10 that I've just bought from Jack?"  Boom, enter the Rock Stock Bright Switch *mic drop* Take a boss power plug and has two usb sockets. One for the included light and the other for the G10. Or your tablet. Or charge a phone on the gig. Or, when you have wall power you can use it to charge your pedal board battery for when you don't have wall power. How clever is that? Boxed with usb light.
      £40 TC Electronic Switch-3 - 3-button footswitch for BH amps, Nova system, etc. In a very battered box with connecting cable
      £25 Boss AB-2 - slightly scruffy. Barely. I'm only noting this because everything else is so mint.
      £55 Pedaltrain Classic Junior - Great condition, in a soft case. Velcro on the top.
      SOLD £45 Pedaltrain Metro 20 - Also great condition, also soft case, also velcro! 🙂
      SOLD £200 Gallien-Krueger Plex - boxed, with manuals and accessories including the EU psu that came in the box
      SOLD £80 Zoom B3 - decent condition, few minor scratches
      SOLD £110 Strymon Ojai - absolutely mint with box and cables
      SOLD £45 Boss GEB-7 - box, excellent condition, velcro on the bottom
      SOLD £10 Behringer BEQ700 - boxed, mint condition
      SOLD £20 Behringer BDI21

Trades sought:
      P bass with a maple neck in a traditional colour
      Electric guitar with humbuckers
      2-4 channel mixer with balanced main outputs
      Vocal microphone
      Studiospares 458190
      Laptop (as long as it's quite small and in good condition)
      Oh, pretty much anything. Try me.

Sensible offers welcome! They are all in generally very good condition and all of them work flawlessly, anything else is noted with the item. Unless I've specifically mentioned it then please assume that these pedals are without accessories. Postage is included! I'm happy to meet up or you're welcome to come and try anything out. I'm around 10 minutes North West of Newcastle.

Thanks!

• By isteen
      Hi there.
      I wonder a bit about the tone. When I sit at home and practice, my EQ (Amp+bass) are set comletely flat. I like it like that.
      When I play with the band, it just doesn't feel like the same. The bass sounds "thinner" and drowns in the mix.
      How do you change YOUR sound from your bedroom to your practice room?
      Does your bass lay down the fat foundation in the band, or do you lock in with the bass drum and give it cool fiils?
      Sorry I couldn't explain it better 😉
    • By Stephen Houghton
      REDUCED TO £430 FINAL REDUCTION........

THESE ARE THE DOGS
      Perfect as new condition with original box, sorry pics a bit crap my camera is rubbish (it is in as new pristine condition). Fantastic studio quality EQ, check out the reviews on these they are highly rated and some reviews prefer them to the original classic Pultec they are based on. Just used in my home studio, very rarely used, I am having a cull on gear that I have and dont use and going to buy more bass gear with the funds raised.

Prefer pickup, but will post UK only, buyer arranges courier e.t.c. I will pack very securely.
      Any more information required, give me a bell on 07940196146

Steve

Blurb below
      A wonderful EQ, in excellent condition. With box.
        Utilizes premium grade input and output CineMag USA Transformers.
      Tube Equalizer based on the classic “Pultec” EQP-1A.
      Premium high voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes.
      CineMag inductor EQ section.
      EQ section is bypassable - signal still passes through tubes and transformers for warming effect.
      No insertion loss - loss restored by tube amplifier.
      XLR and TRS transformer balanced inputs.
      XLR and TRS transformer balanced outputs.
      Flat frequency response from 20 Hz - 50 kHz.
      Boost and Cut controls can be used simultaneously for phase effect.
      Low frequency boost - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 12 db.
      Low frequency cut - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 18 db.
      High frequency boost - 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz - 18 db.
      High frequency cut - 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 kHz - 14 db.
      5 added frequency points for greater flexibility.
      Switchable 115/230 volt IEC power inlet.
      Dimensions: 19 x 3.5 x 6 inches - 2RU rack mountable.  

• By TJ Spicer
      Darkglass B7K (USA) Preamp DI £185
      One of the USA made models when they were being built in conjunction with 3 Leaf. I was bought this on my 18th Birthday, which makes this 4 1/2 years old. Killer distortion, I just need the cash and I'm running the model on the Helix, which gets me most of the way there (though definitely not fully of course...)! 
      It will come in its original box, it has a couple of tiny dings on it, but it was gigged fairly frequently in its first couple of years of ownership and the dings definitely do not reflect accurately the number of shows it saw.
      Collection preferred as always, from either Bath or Maidenhead, but shipping can be arranged too of course.
      Thanks for looking! T

• By Hellzero

Time to clear some stuff again as I really don't use my fivers !!!

So for sale or trade for a 6 stings bass ONLY :

STRADI Symphony Bass Fretless 5 !

Fantastic fretless bass from a great Polish luthier named Marek Dąbek who is making some really great sounding basses. This one is #6, a special order from a bass player who wanted to be able to either mix the magnetic Delano pickup with the Stradi piezo coupled to a Fishman preamp on a mono output or split the signal via the same output but with a stereo cable (delivered). Using two inputs on your amp (preamp or console) can turn this bass into the ultimate versatile fretless bass...

Shipping included to your place in these European countries : Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.

Parcel shipped in ultra well protected box will be fully insured with tracking number.

Asking price : £1750 GBP or €2000 Euros !!!
      A new one would cost you twice the asking price if you order it today with the same specifications.

PayPal payment (Friend payment or fee covered), bank transfer (IBAN and BIC codes provided, so no fee) or cash on collection.

In fully working condition, almost new, with very little use.

Here are the specifications :

Scale : 34 inches (an option)
      Strings spacing at nut : 9,5 mm
      Strings spacing at bridge : 17,5 mm
      Action : 3 mm under the B string at 12th position
      Strings : Thomastik JF345 (almost new)
      Tuners :  black Hipshot USA
      Bridge : original Stradi (looks like ebony)
      Pickups : Delano TheXtender 5 HE with switch for parallel / single coil / series and volume (active/passive on push/push, yes push/push) and tone + Stradi original piezo with volume only
      Electronics : Fishman Powerchip with special output jack which can work in mono (Delano volume with active/passive on push/push, Stradi volume not working in passive mode, Delano tone) or stereo with the delivered jack (same as above, but the Stradi volume will work in Delano passive mode as it will not be affected by the switch as in this case it will only affect the Delano pickup thanks to the totally separated signals)
      Neck : multi piece set neck with flamed maple center stripe, ammonia-smoked oak, oak, thermo stabilized american flamed cherry wood and flamed maple sides
      Fretboard : one piece pau ferro fingerboard over maple with Luminlay side markers and maple binding
      Dots : brass eye side dots
      Nut : ebony
      Truss rod : one single way
      Body : 2110 years old swamp oak 2 centimeters thick top over a 2,5 centimeters thick okoumé (Gabon mahogany) body and grey-ed oak back veneer back over 2110 years old swamp oak veneer
      Headstock : 3 + 2 with matched 2110 years old swamp oak top and grey-ed oak back veneer back over 2110 years old swamp oak veneer
      Land of craftsmanship : Poland ( September 2015)
      Weight : 3.9 kilograms (very very light and perfectly balanced)

Will come with a semi-rigid soft-case perfectly suited, the Luminlay light and the special stereo cable.

Non smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally by Christophe LEDUC.

What you see is what you get !

Look at the pictures to see the real condition.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Links :
      http://www.stradi.pl/available.html#prices
      http://www.delano.de/products.html?&cHash=6fb847a9de&tx_smtdelano_pi1[cat]=1&tx_smtdelano_pi1[series]=14&tx_smtdelano_pi1[strings]=6&tx_smtdelano_pi1[system]=85
      https://www.fishman.com/accessories-tuners/powerchip/
      https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1219948721365349&id=206890529337845#_=_

Here some videos of some Stradi fretless basses to give you an idea of how it can really sound :

Dust is offered. 

Now the real pictures : look at the woods !