Why become a member? ×

Fender MiM 50's Classic Lacquer Black - £500 - SOLD
£500

Bridgehouse

Now surplus to requirements, as I've pretty much replaced its gigging duties with my 51P and PJ partscasters. 

This is the "in betweenie" one - not a roadworn, but not the standard classic 50's with poly finish.

Nitro finish

Anodized scratchplate

1.75" nut width

Maple board and neck

Fender gig bag (ok condition)

It isn't in perfect condition by a long stretch - there are some bumps and dings and some overall scratching (including some minor buckle rash) as it's been gigged and used. It doesn't show well in the photos as it's not really bad - but please don't expect factory fresh!!

Given they are £1k or so now, and given the condition it's up for £500 - which is what I paid for it, so I'd like to stay cash neutral on it. 

No trades please, and no international shipping. 

Will post to UK addresses if you pay for the courier after I've got a quote. I travel around a lot (am near Peterborough) so I may be able to deliver to you.

NeC4vBM.jpg

P7Q0ETA.jpg

s9vz4ol.jpg

aDZsecz.jpg

Edited by Bridgehouse

9 minutes ago, Rickylee said:

Hi, just what I was looking for.....any more pics?

I am happy to give you your asking price if the bass is ok apart from some marks as you mentioned.

Ricky Lee

Wow, well, I got a PM from another basschatter about 5 mins before you asking to buy. 

Tradition dictates first come first served - so it's sold pending the usual at the moment (!)

Apologies - I didn't expect it to go this quickly