Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Stunning 2012 NOS Fender Jazz Bass- £950
£1100

Old Horse Murphy

For Sale/trade is a super condition 2012 Fender American Series Jazz Bass (the model before the Custom Shop pickups) that was bought by me two weeks ago as New Old Stock from Mickleburghs in Bristol. The paintwork and wood grain is one of the nicest I've seen. 

It had been hung on the wall for a while, so the fingerboard needed a good oiling which I have done. The body also has  a few polishing swirls on it (very small and I've done my best to photograph them).

The pickguard still had the original protective film on it but when I tried to remove it, it was virtually impossible as the film and pickguard had fused together. As a result I replaced the pickguard with an older genuine Fender one I had lying about, but it shows a few small marks as it has been used . Other than the swirls and replacement guard, I can't see a mark on the bass.

It comes with the Fender SKB case, all the candy, hang tags and a new set of DR Sunbeams. It is incredibly lightweight (just over 8lbs) and has been copper shielded by me.  It cost me £1,100. 

It is in Sunburst, Rosewood and tortoise shell and is stunning. I simply prefer P Basses to Jazzes but fell in love with the way this one plays.

Im looking for a trade for an American Series P Bass in equally good condition (trade value £1,100).

EDIT: I've also been asked if I would consider selling this rather than trading. My sale price is £950.

IMG_1473.JPG

IMG_1474.JPG

IMG_1478.JPG

IMG_1480.JPG

IMG_1481.JPG

IMG_1483.JPG

IMG_1488.JPG

IMG_1489.JPG

Edited by Old Horse Murphy