Why become a member? ×

Fs: 1975 fender mustang tuners (left handed)

Hi All

I have for sale:

My unused Graphtech Ghost ABM Piezo Pickups for a 5 String (PN-8365-00) [color="#FF0000"]NOW SOLD[/color]

Also a Hipshot d-tuner. I believe this is a fairly old one as the tuner is stamped "Made in W Germany" (so would be pre 1990). It is similar to the GB7 and M4 models currently for sale on Hipshots website but has a slightly larger bassplate. [color="#FF0000"]NOW SOLD
[/color]

And an unused set of Sperzel locking bass tuners. I bought these originally for my Warwick Thumb but decided to go for a set in gold. These are still boxed and with washers etc (cost approx £75) [color="#FF0000"]NOW SOLD[/color]

Also a set of 1975 left handed fender Mustang tuners and ferrules (see picture below)

Cheers

Matt

Edited by Matt Golgotha

[quote name='Matt Golgotha' post='326973' date='Nov 11 2008, 06:05 PM']Hi All

I have for sale:

My unused Graphtech Ghost ABM Piezo Pickups for a 5 String (PN-8365-00)

I originally bought these to install the hexpander system in my Warwick thumb bass but these may be suitable for both midi/piezo sounds in any other ABM style bridge.

there is a close up of these saddles on Graphtechs site:-

[url="http://www.graphtech.com/products.ht...3&CurrencyID=2"]http://www.graphtech.com/products.ht...3&CurrencyID=2[/url]

These saddles are generally to be used with the Ghost Acousti-Phonic Bass Guitar Preamp or the roland/axon compatible Hexpander system with 13-pin out put but I have heard of Bass players hooking them up to other piezo preamps, filters and buffers to good effect.

Also a Hipshot d-tuner. I believe this is a fairly old one as the tuner is stamped "Made in W Germany" (so would be pre 1990). It is similar to the GB7 and M4 models currently for sale on Hipshots website but has a slightly larger bassplate.

And an unused set of Sperzel locking bass tuners. I bought these originally for my Warwick Thumb but decided to go for a set in gold. These are still boxed and with washers etc (cost approx £75)

They are a screw-in bushing. Requires 7/16" peghead holes. Single-pin mount.

A web site I found advises:

Sperzels with the #2B bass buttons will take up a minimum of approximately 1.3" of
space on a head stock before the buttons start to touch each other...

The Maximum thickness of a head stock can be .700" (approx 45/64" )

The Minimum thickness of a head stock can be .550" (Approx. 9/16")

they are black satin with silver string posts.

I'm looking for about £70 on the Piezos, but open to offers on the other stuff.

If no interest i'll chuck them back on ebay.

Cheers

Matt[/quote]
PMed....
Doing any trades?

[quote name='mcruiz67' post='328922' date='Nov 14 2008, 10:24 AM']PMed....
Doing any trades?[/quote]

May trade for Hiscox Jazz bass case, Wizard 84's pickups, Q-tuner BS pickups, a fretless fender Jazz neck (with cash adjustment if applicable) or possibly any 1970's fender Jazz bass parts

Edited by Matt Golgotha

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Matt Golgotha' post='394027' date='Jan 28 2009, 08:39 PM']Also for trades/for sale are a set of '73-'77 Fender Mustang Bass Left Handed Tuners (they came off a 1974 Fender Mustang).

Not sure exactly what these are worth so I'm open to offers. I have a set of Fender vintage reissue ferrules and screws that i will chuck in[/quote]

how much looking to get for them

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

[quote name='LeftyMustangBass' post='980157' date='Oct 7 2010, 07:26 AM']This is kinda old now, but I was wondering if you still had the lefty Mustang tuners & if so, do you know the gear ratio? Is it 20:1? I am very interested. Thank you![/quote]

Hi

Both the tuners and the piezo's are still for sale. I can post better pictures if required. The tuners are 20:1.

Thanks

[quote name='LeftyMustangBass' post='981293' date='Oct 8 2010, 09:50 AM']Thank you! If you could post new pics of the tuners, that would be great. Also, how much would shipping be to Rhode Island, US?[/quote]

Hi there

I think packaged the weight will be around 500g - pm me your address and I can get something a bit more specific.