Why become a member? ×

Rhode NT1000 Studio Condenser Microphone *SOLD*
£150

I have a Rhode NT1000 condenser mic in excellent condition.  This is a studio vocal mic and requires 48volt phantom power.  The current version (which looks identical to this one) is on sale a various outlets - including Amazon -for a shade under £300.00.  I am selling it for £125.00 - please ignore the £150 on the title listing as I don't know how to delete it!  I bought it a few years ago with a view to setting up a home recording studio.  That venture never happened and the mic has been tucked away in a cupboard for some time.  A friend of mine at the BBC borrowed it to record some vocals and said he wanted to have its babies!  Not sure how he intended that to happen - best not to ask!  Included in the sale is a "Cats Cradle" type of mic clip which suspends and isolates the mic from sounds transmitted by the mic stand - tapping feet etc.

It's a lovely piece of kit which, sadly, is not going to be used by me.  If you have a home studio and record vocals or acoustic instruments this will really give you great results.

P1010579.JPG

P1010577.JPG

Edited by LeftyP

• Josh locked this topic