Welcome to the new site. We hope you enjoy it. We also hope you like this little sticky note. You can send them to each other or to yourself for reminders. 

Have a read of this thread (click) where I describe some new functions.

Take some time to try the new content search, maybe set up your own custom search and make it your bookmark.

A note about PMs - please read the note in the link above about PMs from the old site.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.

(you can dismiss this note so you won’t see it again)

Sign in to follow this  
Thunderpaws

Sula Sula Glasgow 18th Nov, Free to get in, 3 bands.

Hi everyone. 

My band, Sula Sula, will be playing at the 13th Note in Glasgow city centre next Saturday the 18th Nov. 

We are supporting a new Band called The Zombie Economists in their inaugural gig and they are followed by Psychobabe  

FREE entry, good range of drinks, vegan restataunt upstairs  and we take the stage at the back of 8pm  

hope to see some of you there if you are looking for a free night out in Glasgow next weekend  

All three bands will be sporting rock type originals with the odd cover.