Why become a member? ×

SOLD Radial Stage Bug SB48-UB
£100

Rabbie

Hi guys, this is not specific for double bass but it seems just about made for us (if you use a mic that needs phantom power).
Basically this is a phantom power supply DI. You input your condenser mic and out comes phantom powered and ready to amaze. There are al lot of phantom power supplies around of course but this is special BECAUSE it has both an xlr AND a 1/4 jack out.
What does it mean?
It means you can now use your mic with any normal bass amp, maybe for your own stage monitoring, while you can also send an xlr to front of house.
I jumped on this when I saw it a couple of months ago (£157). It was perfect to use with my Remic mic, which requires 48v phantom. I was forgetting that nowadays I don’t have any fancy double bass gigs and I don’t need top gear to play down the pub... so, the Remic has gone back and this one is for sale because Radial won’t take it back (after 28 days).
It is new and unused and I am selling at £57 less than it’s price, so £100 including delivery.
I have a photo in the system, so I’ll post it to he thread as soon as I get on a laptop. Anyway, it’s new so any google stock photo will give you the exact idea.

3AD4A4C4-EDC9-4630-9C06-87B4EF274DEA.jpeg

Edited by Rabbie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...