Joxotic5

*SOLD* MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
£95

*SOLD*

I'm selling my MXR Bass Octave Deluxe pedal (with box) which I bought new about a year ago. Has a couple of tiny dings in the paintwork (they look bigger in the pics for some reason) but otherwise in excellent condition.

£95 Now £90 posted within the UK

mxr2_edited.jpg

octave.jpg

mxr1.jpg

IMG_0771.JPG

Edited by Joxotic5
Price drop

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jezzaboy
      G & L ASAT Bass for sale only, £900 posted to UK only. 4.5 kg or 10 lb`s.
      Bass is in good condition, some small marks on the body and a couple of very small marks at the end of the headstock. This is basically a L 2000 with a different body shape and a Jazz sized neck which is very comfy. It comes with the original abs G&L case which is in good nick except the piece of cloth that holds the case open when it is open has come away from one side.
      The bass comes with a brand new set of DR blues strings.
      Pickups and controls: "The Tri-Tone system features Three (3) Mini Toggles for pickup selection, series / parallel signal routing and active / passive operation. The ASAT Bass also features a series of Three (3) knobs for Volume, Treble, and Bass."
      It is quite hard to price this as there aren`t a lot of them about and G & L`s can be hard to shift on here but it`s worth a try for a few weeks to see if anyone is interested.

• By jezzaboy
      Ampeg Classic Pre Amp £50 posted UK.
      As new, velcro on bottom, original box.

• By Captain Bassman
      BASS NOW SOLD
      For sale, my beautiful 1966 Fender Precision in fantastic condition, all original (as far as I am aware) with original finish and original Fender hard case (including Fender catalogue).
      This is a player’s bass, not a case queen, but has been extremely well cared for by previous owners as well as by me.
       It has light signs of wear and some dings as you’d expect a 54 year old to have. I’ve gigged the bass extensively in the time I’ve owned it and always kept/transported it in a Hiscox LiteFlite case, not the OHSC.
      Apart from some minor body chips and scratches there are a couple of small dents in the neck behind frets 1-3 but these aren’t noticeable under the hand. There’s also some lovely light checking to the lacquer on the headstock and rear of the body. I’ve tried to capture these as best I can with my phone camera.
      Pups, pots, wiring and solder joints all look all original. The pups are still bonded to the black foam and backing plate. No dating is evident and I didn’t want to risk separating them to try and find out.
      Pots are stamped 6618 which I believe is week 18 of 1966 (kindly correct me if I’m wrong).
      The date stamp on the neck is partially faded and obscured by red ink but this is how it was when I bought it. To my eyes it reads 5 MAY 66 C. The neck is classic P chunky, solid and straight with a fully functioning truss rod and reverse tuners on the headstock.
      Beautiful striping on the rosewood fingerboard and there’s plenty of life left in the slim frets. The bass is currently strung with LaBella flats.
      Comfortably light, on the digital bathroom scales it comes in at 8.6 lbs / 3.9 kg.
      The case has a few dings and a couple of smallish rips but inside is clean and plush and all catches and hinges function (I don’t have the keys though). It came to me with a 1967-68 Fender catalogue inside which is in lovely condition and a really nice piece of history.
      This is a beautiful example of a mid-60’s P bass with a classic full burpy sound that sits so well in the band mix.
      Now... I know there are some real vintage aficionados and experts on the forum so in the spirit of openness and honesty I want to mention 3 things;
      Control knobs. These are more than likely the originals but still look brand new. I have no way of knowing as these were the knobs it came to me with but I am just saying as someone pointed it out to me.
      Ashtrays. Both are in really good clean condition and I believe are the originals. They show light scratching close up which doesn’t come out in the photos. Inside the bridge cover there is no evidence left of any foam mutes but there is some surface roughness in that area.
      E string tuner. Fully operational and stable but a bit stiffer than the other 3. I’ve had it apart and lubricated it, can’t see anything wrong, so it’s a bit better but wanted to point this out to potential buyers. 
      I’m offering this bass for sale only (no trades thank you) at a competitive price based on what I’ve seen similar condition basses advertised by reputable dealers.
      I’m happy to ship at the buyer’s expense or arrange personal socially-distanced collection within a reasonable radius (location KT18).
      David

• By Larko Glitchmann
      Hi,
      I'm selling my white Yamaha BBNE2 Nathan East Signature. I've bought it, new, in last june to Bass Direct as much to say that it is as new.
      It comes, of course, in its dedicated flight case with certificates. I will also offer an extra wide neopren strap with a pair of gold Dunlop Dual Design straplocks.
      I can send the bass anywhere in Europe with a very neat packaging FOC.
      Here's the link for the specs: 
      https://fr.yamaha.com/fr/products/musical_instruments/guitars_basses/el_basses/bbne2/index.html
      And another link to my Flick'r folder:
      https://flic.kr/s/aHsmNJZ3S7 
      Feel free to contact me for more details +33 6 74 11 43 46
      Larko

• By Hooch
      I'm selling my Freedom Retrospective series Pbass. These are japanese high-end basses, handmade on request by Freedom Custom Guitar Research – Pino's Rhino builder. They're made with the best materials money can buy. The standard Retrospective Series PBass costs more than €4000, shipped to your door direct from a Japanese store.
      This one would be more expensive: it's a custom-order, hence the full-lacquer Shoreline Gold body - Standard ones are poly-coated -, the active preamp on top of a full-passive layout, and the Honduras rosewood fingerboard, while they normally use Indian one. Here you got a jazz fiver, with standard specs: https://www.digimart.net/cat03/shop169/DS05910935/#
      The bass is a 34-scale P fiver, with an extent on the B string. Overall good condition, with some crazes & checking in the Shoreline gold nitro layers. The neck is perfectly straight, low action without fretbuzz, vintage-thin frets remaining intact. Gorgeous fingerboard, comfy C shape, and a joy to play. B string is resonant and defined, the extended scale tightening its tone.
      Very light Fender-shaped fiver, hence its alder body: 9.1lbs / 4kg.
      As for the electronics, the split pickup is quite unusual. I've never seen such a pickup before, with 4 polepieces on the A string. Pickup-height setting is unusual, but once you've found the sweet spot it just shines.
      P tones for days, just as good as my 4-string vintage Ps, with this wonderful passive tone. Freedom nailed it, much better than the Xotic XP fiver i formerly had. Pull the tone pot and you get a modern twist to the beast, with a Freedom CGR made 2 band EQ. You got many useful tones there, including a killer slap tone. Amazing bass, which is not played as much as it deserves - i only play 4-string basses with my buddies.
      Comes with a Yamaha hard-case in good working condition. Freshly strung with 45-130 Rotosound.
      (was) €1550 / £1280 shipped to your door in European countries. Now €1400 / ~ £1180
      There you got feedback about me :