Why become a member? ×

Tech 21 Red Ripper synth/fuzz and Diago Micropower for sale
£115

lee650

As my board is getting ridiculusly crowded and im determined not to buy a bigger board, something has to go! up for sale is my fantastic Tech 21 Red Ripper. Its a fantastic Synthy fuzz with a three band EQ. The RIP control brings out a whole plethora of synth as well as fuzz/distortion tones, its really versatile, it is completely touch sensitive and works with the playing dynamics much like an envelope filter. it does sound almost like a cross between a gated fuzz and envelope filter and at higher gain/RIP settings it gets into Brassmaster territory with octave up tones. it even cleans up quite well to use as a dirty 3 band EQ , put the rip control to zero and its a very heavy standard fuzz/distortion.

Ive been using this with a Cog T65 and 3 leaf Wonderlove and getting amazing synth/moog tones and id keep it if I could afford to and just use it on another board in the future, I'm selling as I'm getting a 3 leaf Doom which is a bit smaller and does a similar job (without as much functionality).

[url="http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/effects/redripper.html"]http://www.tech21nyc.../redripper.html[/url]

some ok demos on youtube, but if you're looking for an inexpensive synth engine, then look no further :)

it isn't boxed ,but will be well packed, id like £95 including delivery - ON HOLD!

Diago Micropower 9

As ive just got a great new Cioks DC5, so now this is redundant and I have a one spot as a back up, it is boxed and working perfectly! it also has an upgraded plug as I damaged the old one and Diago very kindly gave me the lead from the ,more expensive Powerstation, ill even throw in the Daisy chain for 6 pedals which normally costs extra.

£20 posted

£110 if both bought together :)

Edited by lee650