Why become a member? ×

2 x Aguilar DB112 SOLD PENDING
£850

davebass66

Regrettably I'm selling both of my Aguilar DB112 cabs (both with tweeter). I love these cabs and they have served me well for 3 years and never let me down, however progressive back problems mean I need to switch to something lighter.

These have a big warm low mid punch (especially paired with the TH500) and have stood their own on some big stages (Hammersmith Apollo, Birmingham Symphony Hall etc). The cabs weigh about 20kg each but I think that plays a part in the tone you get from them.

They have always travelled either in the Aguilar covers or in flight cases so although they are travelled they are in almost as new condition. 2 or 3 small tears in the tolex underneath the cabs and a small scratch on one of the Aguilar badges. Other than that these are in fantastic condition.

Due to increases in import duty these cabs now retail new between £650 and £700 each so when you add in the covers you are basically getting a buy one get one free deal here for some awesome cabs!!

Ideally I'd like them to go as a pair, including the covers, which would be £850 you want to split they will be £440 each.

Collection from LU7 or meet within reasonable distance.

email me at [email protected] 

Thanks for looking!

Dave

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

Edited by davebass66