Why become a member? ×

Yamaha RBX774
£625

CameronJ

Two fantastic basses here - the usual rock solid Yamaha quality. I may well live to regret this but as a non-pro musician it makes no sense having so many basses around. In the words of Al Krow, "I never thought I'd see the day!"

BB1025X - £475 - SOLD
In a lovely Vintage White. Featuring Yamahas own P/J pickups which in my opinion are some of the best pups around. Plenty of tonal variety with the pickup selector switch and tone knob which is eminently usable across the entire sweep of the knob. One or two surface marks and the neck has a bit of "mojo" which is purely aesthetic and doesn't in any way affect the feel of the bass. I'll throw in an excellent Protection Racket case to sweeten the deal.

Yamaha RBX774 - £150
My very first bass! I call her Black Beauty, but you can call her what you like. I still love the tone and feel of this thing even now. Only selling because I now play 5s exclusively and I'm not sentimental enough to keep a bass just for the nostalgic value. A bit of wear here and there, couple of dings but nothing out of the usual for a bass of this age. Will likely need new strings as I haven't changed them in years. Comes with a very sturdy Tiger rigid case.

Collection or meet up in London preferred. If you're further away I may be prepared to meet halfway (by train) depending on where you are. Want to avoid shipping these - frankly I'm too scared to risk it!

Edited by CameronJ