Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Zoom B9.1ut Multi Effects Pedal
£100

RussFM

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#1D2129]Good as new Zoom B9.1UT multi effects pedal. I barely used this, only a handful of gigs, it's a great pedal, does everything, but as I only ever use a bit of overdrive and an octaver it's overkill for my needs so I'm going to get something smaller. Also includes a Gator gig bag, and original power lead. I'd rather not post it due to weight and I haven't got the box anymore, so collection or meetup preferred. [/color][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#1D2129]Here's the marketing info... [/color][/font][/size]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]The Zoom B9.1ut bass effects console combines the most technically advanced audio engine with the warmth of a classic 12AU7 tube to produce the richest tones imaginable. Its ultra-fast ZFX-3 processor means all the world's most famous amplifiers, cabinets and effects are modeled with stunning accuracy. For the discerning bassist, the B9.1ut represents an impressive and powerful solution for creating rich, detailed bass tone.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][b]FEATURES[/b][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]Ultra-fast 32-bit DSP ZFX-3 processor on-board
[*]96kHz sampling rate / 24-bit A/D/D/A converters for accurate bass models
[*]USB interface for connecting directly to a computer
[*]3D Z-Pedal allows for multi-dimensional parameter control
[*]World's fastest patch change speed: 7 ms
[*]One 12AU7 tube for natural overdrive/compression and drive/volume
[*]112 effects specially tuned for bass
[*]80 preset artist patches + 80 user patches
[*]Built-in Zoom Noise Reduction
[*]Versatile bass synthesizer on-board with filtering and waveform control
[*]Stereo XLR output for stage or studio
[*]Built-in MIDI interface