Why become a member? ×

FS: Kemper Profiler Rack + Floorboard, Expression Pedal and Rack Case
£1600

Jack

Hello everyone,

It is with some trepidation and possible regret that I am listing my Kemper Profiler for sale.

As I'm sure pretty much everyone knows, the Kemper is a digital preamp that holds a practically infinite number of amps, preamps, cabs, effects boxes and outboard gear. What makes the Kemper different to a modelling amp such as the Line 6 or Fractal products is the way in which the digital profiles are created. Someone at Line 6 will model an amp, that is they will start from the ground up to make a digital recreation of an amp. With the Kemper, you take your favorite gear and profile it directly. You record your own amps and the Kemper saves the sound and feel as a digital profile. You also gain access to the rig exchange database online with literally thousands of guitar and bass profiles that other people have captured themselves.

I could talk forever about the infinite routing options, custom commands, tweaking and playing possibilities. Rest assured though that if there's something you need you can probably do it with the Kemper. For me, personally I got a Kemper to replace all of my other gear and consolidate, it's done that wonderfully. The problem is though, I quite LIKE gear. I like taking a different rig to each show and I like picking certain bits for a certain sound. The digital stuff is SO versatile that there's just no thrill of the used gear merry go round that I love!

I'd prefer to sell the whole rig as it all fit's very well together but if there's no interest I might be tempted to part it out. The rig includes:

Kemper (Unpowered, rack version with the latest firmware and 280+ bass rigs preloaded)
Floor control pedal board
Mission control expression pedal
4-space rack that the Kemper is mounted in, with the rear door modified to perfectly fit the floorboard
A POE power supply to power the floorboard and all of the necessary cables

I'll post better pictures tomorrow, but it's in perfect condition except for a tiny bit of lint behind the screen glass. It looks pretty much like all of the rest of them. Pics of the custom rack stuff will definitely go up though.

Located in Newcastle(ish) and I'll happily post (expensive to insure something this valuable) or deliver if it's a reasonable distance. You're also welcome to come try it out.