Why become a member? ×

TRADED. Yamaha DTX500/532K Hybrid electronic drum kit. May trade.
£485

Great sounding kit in good but used condition. I bought this off a semi pro drummer for us to use for silent rehearsals. Although it does the job admirably, we aren't rehearsing enough to justify keeping it really plus I need some more room at home.

DTX500 module and the rest is what I believe is a DTX532k (or upgraded hats, cymbals and snare), apart from the really sturdy bass pedal which is a Millennium pro.

I'm no drummer but our drummer who has been playing for 40 years+ loves it. His wife won't let him buy it as he already has 5 kits. Even his coffee table is a bass drum. So, as you can imagine... :D

Loads of info and youtube videos online.

3 way cymbals and snare, hats are at least 2 way but may be 3 as well. Loads of preset and fully editable kits. Midi, so straight into your DAW. You can even write songs to it etc etc.

Comprises of -

Bass drum and millennium pedal, snare, 3 toms, 2 cymbals, hats with Yamahal stand/pedal, stool, rack, wiring loom, original Yamaha psu, even some headphones and sticks :) Everything you need.

Any trial. Collection and trial from BB22SH prefered but will ship at buyers cost and risk. Will be well packaged though. Cost of postage unknown as yet but I would expect £25ish would cover it. UK only as every time I sell something abroad the bank charges me through the nose for the transfer.

Any questions, please ask. If I don't know the answer, I'll find out.

Trade wise - Behrimger XR18 desk, Fender basses, lightweight combo's or heads/cabs, iPad, Macbook etc etc. Try me.

Will try and get some better pics up.

Edited by itsmedunc